What happened

One month, two weeks and one day, that's how long I have been ignored by the guild members of fairy tail. It started when Lisanna came back from Edolas, everyone was excited, even the people who didn't know her before. We all wanted to get to know her so the guild partied for three days straight till we realized we actually needed to do our jobs.

 But after the festivities ended people started to ignore me. I did not care because some people still talk to me like Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Mira, Laxus, the exceeds and master. That leads me to today. After everyone started to ignore me I started going on solo missions which I am now accustomed to after a while and had decided that I would no longer associate myself with Team Natsu. I didn't tell them this upfront but I didn't think I had to being as they don't talk to me anymore. I've decided that I will quit tomorrow.

 I've been having dreams where I'm in a forest and I walk to a clearing in the clearing is a gold dragon and my mother beckoning me to come to her but I can never reach her, but when I quit I'm going to go to that forest to see what my dream is trying to tell me, I know where the forest is located because it's next to the Heartfelia estate I know the forest well and have seen that clearing I will see it tomorrow I hope I can get answers. 

I am pulled out of my thoughts by the sight of Natsu making a b line for my seat at the bar. I stare at him with a blank expression on my face as he stops in front of the bar stool. " Lucy I'm kicking you out of team Natsu because," he pauses and looks behind him to where Lisanna is sitting she nods and he turns back to me " b-because you're weak and annoying a-and always hide behind you spirits" he says turning his head again to get an approving nod from Lisanna "ok? Well I mean my power is to summon people to fight for me so yes I hide behind my spirits as they fight the monster, but like they use my energy so there's that, while you destroy a building for no reason" I say questioning why he thought I was still in team Natsu after not going on a job with them for more then a month " well this is awkward I'm just going to go now bye" I say giving him a small wave as I walk to the request board and take an easy job and show it to Mira then I leave waving goodbye to the guild because this will be my last job at fairy tail.