The Fairies

"Old man you have some explaining to do!"Natsu yells kicking down the doors to the guild hall. "Natsu you have to calm down there must be an explanation for this," I say trying to calm down the dragon slayer "Wendy I think he's hopeless," Gray says before being glomped by an overexcited water mage. "What are you yelling about child?" Master asks from the second floor  "Why is Luce with those Sabertooth assholes?" Natsu yells up at him, Master gives him a disappointed look and begins to walk down the stairs. "Lucy and Levy quit the guild a little more than seven years ago because of the damage that was happening to their psyche. I believe they joined Sabertooth a year after that." Master explains calmly as Natsu and Gajeel fume "Why did you let them leave?!" Natsu yells making some of the members shrink into themselves, Master though remains calm as he knew he would have to have this conversation sooner or later. "It was their choice to leave and from what I saw they had a good reason, now I don't have time for this nonsince we must leave for the capital soon if we want to participate in the grand magic games," Master says in a tone that makes it hard to continue the conversation as much as the two dragon slayers wanted to. "come on you two we need to prepare for the trip" I say moving the two towards the large doors and out of the guild.

After the incident at the beach, I teleported us back to the guild while Levy teleported all of our belongings home. "Hello, there champions! How was your trip?" Yukino says while placing a couple of drinks down on one of the tables "In the corner of my eye I see Levy shiver a bit and Rouge pull her closer to him with the arm that was wrapped around her shoulder, "It was... eventful." he says looking down at levy worry evident in his eyes "you could say that again, some fairies tried to grab Princess and Lev yelling about how they belonged to them" Sting says with venom clearly on his tongue as he wraps his arms around my torso and pushing his face into my neck "It could have gone better yes, but we did get in a lot of training in" I say while reaching my hand up and running my hand through his spiked hair as a means to calm the light dragon slayer. "Well, we already have a leg up on the competition being the closest guild to the arena,  doesn't your house overlook the arena,"  Yokino asks as well all move towards the bar. "I guess, but we still have to go to the hotel at midnight like the rest of the participants," I say as we all sit down and Yokino moves behind the bar to start making us milkshakes, Stingy leans into me almost as soon as we sat down and to my left I see that levy seems to have decided that chairs are overrated and id sitting in rouges lap already with a book out while rouge reads over her shoulder. "Hmm, I wonder what they'll have you do to narrow the guilds down?"Yokino wonders aloud "I assume it's going to be like a race, that's what they've had us do in the past, but now we have two mages with teleportation magic so it won't be as hard as the previous years." Rouge says looking up at us as Levy turns another page "don't be so quick to judge Ro, this year Fairy Tail are entering and so they might want to amp up the competition and make an even bigger show of it" Levy says pausing to look up in thought "maybe they'll make it a maze, maybe I can finally use that ancient magic that the angles taught me" Levy says leaning back into Rouges chest lost in thought "She means the location magic, I tried to learn it but I was never able to get the hang of it, the spell requires you to think of every place and one place at once to find where you want to be, allegedly once the place is firmly pictured in your mind a path with show you the way to your destination, although lev here seemed to adapt it so that she could teleport to the destination instead of just following the path" I say still salty that I was unable to get the handle of it like Levy. "well in that case" Levy says seeming to come out of her thoughts, and snapps her fingures and her pervious book is replaced with a much older looking book with a magic seal "guess I'll practice a bit before tomorrow night" she finishes opening up the book and effectivly shutting out the world, well exept for Rouge she never was able to shut out that one. "Well now that we lost her to the 'book side' why don't we spend the rest of the day out on the town," Stingy says pulling me out of my seat and towards the doors.

"Well Princess what do you want to do first," Stingy says as we finally reach the town "I want to sit down why is the guild on that stupid hill," I say sitting in the outdoor section of a nearby cafe, "I think master likes being dramatic," he laughs sitting across from me. After a few minutes and a coffee, I'm ready to start moving again "alright! First, let's go shopping we need to look absolutely deadly for the grand magic games," I say stretching when I look down I see stingy smiling widely at me "And no, you are not allowed to choose your own outfit, for all I know you'll pick anything with furs and I can't deal with that" I say, his smile falls into a smirk as he stands "Well you got me there Princess" he says as they walk hand in and to the closest clothing store.

After a bit of shopping, we came up with four outfits, one for each of us, I also made sure that the couples were coordinated. For me, I choose a white collar shirt with a gold string bow on the collar, on the shirt "Princess" is written in gold cursive letters, with this I have a gold skater skirt and white tights, I paired this with gold knee-high combat boots. For Stingy I got him a white collar shirt with gold accents on the top of the collar, with this I gave him baggy gold pants that end at the lower thigh with white tights, paired with gold steal toed boots. For Levy, I got her a  long sleeve tea dress with a dark blue top and black skirt which has the sabertooth mark in dark blue, with dark blue fishnet tights, I paired this with black knee-high combat boots. I got Rouge a dark blue popped collar shirt with black baggy pants and dark blue steel toed boots I also got him a black cape with the sabertooth mark in dark blue. "Alright I think we're all set, you ready to go" I say as I look over to Stingy who is standing in front of the window, "yep all set!" he says walking over to me as I smile at him. when he reaches me I take his hands and just before I teleport back to the guild I see a group of fairy tail members about to walk into the store and before any of the fairies can see me.

When we teleport to the guild we see that there are only a few people are left including Rouge and Levy who are sitting inside a booth Levy asleep on rouges shoulder and rouge looking at a news lacrama. "wow we were gone for longer than I thought" Sting says softly sitting in the booth and pulling me along with him. "She fell asleep not too long ago, but I know I speak for both of us when I say we should rest up for tomorrow," he says moving the sleeping Levy into his arms "Alrighty let's get home!" I say teleporting us home and promptly falling into bed.

OK OK SO IM SUPER SORRY MY UPDATES HAVE NO SCHEDULE AND NOTHING COMES OUT AT THE RIGHT TIME BUT HERE WE GO TIME FORE SHOUTOUTS @CrystalRubyheart,  @SunshineCj9, @gajeellucy, AND @Starvna SUPER SHOUT OUT TO STARVNA BECAUSE THEY VOTED ON EVERY CHAPTER AS THEY READ AND THEY REMINDED ME TO ACTUALLY WRITE THE STORY I LOVE. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER FOR A SHOUT OUT IN THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Also, I almost forgot, so in this story, the Sabertooth guild is in crocus because I want to and it makes the most sense because I want to have Sabertooth characters and because I'm a tad lazy but that's neither here nor there.