When your a princess

" Lucinda you're awake?" My father asked looking over at my throne " yep, I missed you guys so much! so do I get to train?" I ask eager to get started with learning literally any magic I can think of " tomorrow will be the start of your training. Today why don't you walk around and get a good know how of everything in the realm" my mother says in a well motherly way " ok, one sec I hate this 'look'" I say as I cast a spell on myself. I start to glow and my appearance changes, my hair turns red and falls down to my mid thigh, my eyes turn blood red, a black shirt and shorts materialize on me and so do matching black shoes my bracelet stays on, and a black choker with a black heart charm appears on my neck and finally black dangling jewel earrings dangle from my earlobes (media) " perfect" I say admiring my handy work " not quite yet" my father says standing up, holding a box towards me. I open the box " father it's beautiful" I say as he places a black tiara on my head "just for my princess" he says smiling " thank you" I yell as I hug him and run out of the throne room a start to explore the castle.
I see a two doors marked royal quarters and walk through it seeing a long hall way and at the end a two sets of double doors one set says 'king and queen agnalogia' that must my mom and dads room, I turn to read the sign on the next set of doors 'princess Lucinda' this must be my new room, good because my old room was painted pink and on the other side of the castle if I remember correctly, I open the doors to see a room two times the size as my apartment in earth land, there is a king size canopy bed pushed to the end right corner farthest away from the door decorated with red blankets and transparent red cloth hanging from the top of the bed nest to it a large library full of books on magic, spirits, dragons and demons in the other corner is a black desk with art books and pencils neatly placed atop the surface, on the left wall where two sets of double doors, I walk through the first set and see a large bathroom with black and white tile, an large black bath tub, a black shower and a  large stretch mirror with a long table connected to the mirror, this table had many drawers I open all of them finding that each drawer had a different type of makeup for example on drawer had all different color lipstick of a brand I did not know but looked high quality. I step out of the bathroom and enter the next set of doors to see a long walk in closet that almost looked like a mall, this was helped by the clothes being categorized by what store they are from, the brand I wear most in the start closest to the door and the one I wear least barely visible from the door. I walk out of the closet and over the the library and grab a book on demons my favorite type of magic as I have a rudimentary knowledge on how to preform every type of magic, after I grab the book I sit on my bed and take another look around "oh how I missed this place" I say as I start to read.

Ok thank you for reading I apologize for all this introduction stuff I just want you to be aquatinted to this Lucy. Oh and if you see any spelling mistakes tell me in the comments thank you 😊