Chapter 1

I hear the birds chirping and the rustle of the tree leaves, nothing interrupting them to break silence. I go to eat my breakfast which was cereal and orange juice. I say goodmorning to Mom, Dad, and Liz, while they were preparing to go to Mom's friend's party, I was supposed to come but I declined their offer, I wanted to spend the whole day at home.

"Honey ,are you sure you dont want to come?" Dad asks with concern in his voice

"Yes, I am sure, I dont want to go out today" I say smiling at them

"If you need us, call us, we wont be that busy at the party" Mom says

"And....um can I invite some friends over to keep me in company?" I ask them generously in a soft tone

"Yes Honey" Mom says

"Stop calling each other Honey, call each other Butter" Liz says, which sends all of us laughing even if it was a dumb joke.

They leave the house, I say goodbye to them through the window, I didnt know if they were saying or waving goodbye at me because no one bothered to open the window. Im sure they did say goodbye, but I just didnt see it

I lock the door and I call my bestfriend Amy to come over, she didnt answer 7 of my calls so I decided to text my other bestfriend Kate to come over. She said she will come over. That strangely makes me excited for some reason, maybe because this is the first time I invited someone over with no weird parents, no sister who just randomly joins our chat, and an embarassed Lauren.

I hear someone knocking on the door, hopefully it was Kate, and it was her! She was wearing a crop top and some overalls, while I was still in PJ's even though it was already 10:30 in the morning.

I changed my clothes with something stylish but also cumfy. I wear a cotton shirt ,since I wanted to wear something really cumfy I used PJ's instead of pants and I walk out the room like I was part of a pageant. Kate was cheering for me like I was her daughter winning a pageant. Me and Kate start having fun because thats what we were born to do, we order pizza, talk about books & boys, and have our moment. Suddenly I get a text from dad.

"There is a fire at the venue of the party, I cant find your mom!"

My heart was beating so fast, I fainted

Hope you guys like my story! Comment down below if you want more of this. Vote on this chapter so I can know if you like it