Chapter 7

I take my lips off his since the bell started to ring. I couldnt believe I actually kissed him. Not just a normal kiss with a somewhat meaning to it. Its like I wanted to frame that moment and put it up in my wall. I try pretending that nothing happened but I couldnt, its like that moment will be stuck on my mind forever. I wonder if he felt the same way.

I get home by dismissal and I tell Len everything that happened. She was so proud of me for some reason, its like I won some kind of contest. Our chuckling was so loud dad heard it when he was in the kitchen, 1 floor away from us.

"So what are you guys chuckling about?" He asks

"Just about the teen in my class tripping on something amd falling" I say

"Okay then" he says in a serious tone

We eat dinner which was fried chicken and gravy. It honestly tasted so good. After we eat I do homework while Ash and I text each other about the somewhat incident that happened a few hours ago.

Ash: So, am I a good kisser

Me: Yeah I consider it

Ash: Am I your fifty-third kiss or something?

Me: Actually you were my 3rd kiss, because my first kiss was Kate, it was not intended. 2nd was you know my first bf and you were the third.

Ash: You were my fifth

Me: Cool, what movie are we supposed to be seeing?

Ash: Maybe like a Romantic movie

Me: Okay, I havent asked my dad if I could come

Ash: Ask him now

Me: P. S Can Kate come?

Ash: Sure anything for you ma'lady

Me: Stop joking around

I go to dad's room and I ask him if I could go to the movies with Kate, and he said "yes". Dad is always the most understanding person in the family. He will always say yes as long at it makes me happy. I return to my phone and text Ash.

Me: Im allowed!!

Ash: Great! It'll be our first date with Kate

Me: That rhymes quite nice actually

Ash: Yeah..quite

Me: So...do you have any siblings?

Ash: Yeah, I have 2 siblings, one is a girl her name is Anna, one is a boy his name is Ace. Hbu?

Me: I only have one sibling, her name is Elizabeth or Liz

Ash: Thats a quite cool name actually

Me: Yeah I know right

Ash: Its 10:19 arent you going to sleep yet?

Me: No, Im still doing Math homework

Ash: Well you should hurry and sleep, because I want you to rest:)

Me: Thanks

Ash: I'll stop texting you so I dont distract you

Me: Thanks, bye

Ash: Bye ;)

I continue to do my math homework because I dont want to fail Math because I already failed a subject so I am not failing again. I fall asleep doing my math homework because it was honestly so boring. I only had one problem left but I guess that problem wasnt meant to be solved.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, and the wrong grammar on some parts, I will now be using Grammarly to make my stories. Thank you horseminion for telling me my mistakes, and yeah sorry again for the short chapter. Love you all xxx