Chapter 4

Today is the fifth day without mom. I feel a chill when I wake up thinking that she will be haunting me, but atleast I could see her again. I brush my teeth and take a bath. I wear a sleeveless shirt, a cardigan, and some pants for school. I go downstairs and eat breakfast while Liz was sitting there looking depressed and sad. She wont go to school today because she isnt in the mood and she isnt feeling well. Me being the young, and brave sister I decide to go to school. I dont have many friends at school and if I did have many, they would just randomly walk out of my life. I only have 2 friends which are Amy & Kate and I suppose Amy left my life already.

I get to school and I see my ex-friends walking by, they smile at me, I smile at them. Typical. I see some of the mean girls rolling their eyes at me for some random reason that I dont know. I get to my first class which was Calculus. I couldnt focus on anything because all I remembered was my mom's test results because I was the first one to see them, so I kept answering how many platelets mom had and her cells and stuff. My next class was biology. Yay! More living organisms! But apparently our topic was about the process of decaying which made my life even miserable. Thinking about her being eaten by bugs is just disgusting. I need to go to a class that can talk about living organisms so I can get dead mom out of my head. Kate shows up randomly and says "Im sorry", I just smile at her because I dont want to talk to anybody, I just wanna talk to myself.

Kate and I hang out for awhile and suddenly I see a piece of paper lying on the floor, and it says go to our no to suicide class if you are depressed, sad, or angry. You dont need your parents permission, just sign the line below. And dont try suiciding, it doesnt make life any better. Kate didnt bother looking at the paper she was too busy holding my hand. I fold the paper and put it in my pocket, Liz may want this, or maybe I will.

I go to the cafeteria since its lunch time. Kate will not be eating here so I needed to go alone. I was about to eat at the bench I always sit on but someone was there, it was a boy and I could see that he was just as lonely as I was. I walk up to him and ask

"Umm can I probably sit next to you?"

"Yeah sure" he says

I immediately wanted to start talking to him. I wanted to introduce myself and be friends even if I feel really depressed and sad. Its just like I needed him in my life

Hey people! I decided to change the story since I enjoyed romantic stories best!