Chapter 6

I wake up today feeling whimsical thinking about Ash. This was my fourth day with him. I get up and I get ready for school. I wear a white shirt and some overalls with my favorite pair of sneakers despite the fact that my other sneakers were worn out. I go downstairs to eat breakfast. I see my dad sitting on the table with his arms crossed.

"Goodmorning Len" he says

"Goodmorning to the father of the best people in the world" I say sending us all laughing

I eat my breakfast which was cereal and waffles. The waffles tasted quite wacky because dad doesnt really cook waffles. Its not his cup of tea.

I walk to school expecting to see Ash but apparently he was late. I wait for 5 minutes and he wasnt there yet. I wait another 5 minutes and he was there. He pulled me out of the bench I was sitting on and as a typical day he walked me to class again.

Apparently we had the same class so we sat beside each other and talked for the rest of the class. Good thing the teacher had blurry eyes so she couldnt see us talking.

We ate lunch together and we spent most of our time skipping classes. We sit on a bench and talk

"So....are you available this Saturday?" He asks me shyly

"Yeah, Why?" I ask

"Can you probably go to the movies with me?" He asks

"Sure, I'll tell my dad" I say

"Great! It'll be our first ya know ,date?" He says

"Yeah but not as lovers, just as friends"

"Yeah just as friends"

He holds my hand so tight that I couldnt let go of his grip if I wanted to. He puts his face close to mine and we were about to kiss but a thought comes up in my mind, we just met each other for four days. I put my index finger on his lips to stop him from kissing me.

"This is only the fourth day I met you, okay? Okay" I say

"Okay, I'll give you time" he says

Suddenly the bell rings for my next class which was chemistry. Ash's class was chemistry too so we will probably make some chemistry together...just kidding. We were talking about how to make these like explosion-y formula thingies. I just keep on staring at Ash because my god he was handsome, he was flawless, but you know, you never know.

We were done with chemistry class and our next class was lunch! I consider lunch as a class because of Kate, just so you know if I am weird its all KATE'S FAULT. She made me this weird alien......anyways me and Ash ate lunch together, and he actually prepared some lunch for me, the fact that all I eat for lunch is an apple. The lunch that he gave me was chicken fillet. It was so good, like the person who made it would probably win Master Chef.

After we eat we took a break, and that break was spent with us talking to each other.

"So...have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asks me

Suddenly when he asked the question I felt uncomfortable, I did have a boyfriend before but I broke up with him because of dad. I was too young to have a boyfriend then.

"Yeah" I say

"What happened?" He asks

"I was too young, like 13" I say

"Wow" He says

"How about you?" I ask

"I did have one, she was just too popular to be with, now she spread this rumor that I was cheating on her so I dont have friends" he says

Suddenly he looked miserable, like he was about to cry any second, so I pat his back gently while he starts to cry, his tears were falling down his face, no one noticed him but me. He took my hand and held it and said

"Len, promise me you will never leave me"

"I wont leave you, I will never leave you" I say

He puts his face close to mine. Our lips suddenly touch and then we are kissing. He takes his lips off mine and says

"You are beautiful Len"

"You are not just beautiful, you are amazing" I say

Our lips meet each other once again. Then I hear clapping behind me. It was Kate. Ruining our moment...but thats okay, she's my friend anyways.