trouble tell max the news

Bella's pov

Ok ok I am freaking out how can I tell max I don't have feelings for him anymore, aahh its going to kill him what is the softest way to tell him I like another guy. I am so scared max might do something stupid and Noah will get taking away and max might loss his job that is how angry max gets.

Max's pov

Something is annoying Bella but she wont tell me I am worried that it was cause I asked to marry her so quickly, but something tells me its not I don't know what it is but I want her to tell me what it is so I can help fix it.

Noah's pov

I still don't know what is going on and something tells me I look like a lost kid. Bella looks sad and daddy looks worried, even tho I wake up and give him big giant hugs every morning he still doesnt look so happy I try soo hread to try and get his mind off whatever it is he is worried about but it never works and with this thing on daddy's mind he doesn't spend time with me anymore so I go and annoy hunter. Hunter asked me if I knew what was going on yet and I said "no" so hunter explained it more and told me that daddy and Bella were getting married what ever that is anyways which meant he would be my uncle and Bella would be my new mummy so I screamed a big long " nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo" and ran to my room. Hunter doesn't know why I ran to my room its cause if daddy and Bella get married daddy won't play or have daddy and son nights anymore I know what will happen its happened before after my mummy died daddy would go on lots of dates and when daddy found one lady he spent all his time with her half the nights I spent my time with a babysitter I always try not to let daddy know I'm sad and know that he is forgetting about me because I know daddy is having fun and getting time out and about but what he didn't realize until he caught me crying that he was always forget and leaving me out. Hunter came to my room and saw me crying and asked me what was wrong so I told him and he told me everything would be ok.

Hunter's pov

I don't know what is wrong with Bella and max but Noah looks sad like something is wrong he comes and plays cars with me every day now I asked him if he knew what was going on and he said no I sigh and say "your daddy and Bella are getting married as in I am going to be your uncle and Bella is going to be your new mummy" Noah yelled a long no and ran to his room. When I entered his room he was sitting no his bed crying I asked what was wrong and he told me and I told him that everything was going to be ok and picked him up while walking out of the room and Into the room max was in and sat Noah down and said I will talk to max later max was confused I walk out and leave them to it.

Max's pov

Hunter just walked in put Noah down and said he was going to talk to me later and for me and Noah to have time aahh I can't play with Noah I am to worried about Bella and want is w-rong with her oh shit that's what hunter is on about well I don't want Noah thinking I am going to turn out like before I sit down next to Noah and spend time with him it was just like it was just the two again and all the good times we have had an its thanks to hunter wake me up properly I haven't seen noah smile since the day he ran around yelling mum and I told him she died and I haven't laugh this much with him. After we finish playing I go to talk to hunter I say a big thank you and hug him and then ask if he knows what is wrong with Bella he said no and that Bella has spoken to him in a while.

Hunter's pov

Max walks out and says A big thank you and hugged me and asked if I knew what was wrong with Bella I said "no she hasn't spoken to me in a while" but I do want to know what is wrong.

Bella's pov

I am just sitting there when I hear max and Noah laughing and having a good time I think I should tell max now while he is in a happy mood aahh but I can't stop max and Noah from having fun that is just wrong aahh what am I thinking I will tell him tonight at dinner so the others can hear it to well Noah won't get it but still its the right thing. Its dinner time I take a deep breath and go to speak "hey max I need to tell you something" aahh I can't do it at least in front of Noah and hunter I pull him into the room and I try to start talking when max kisses me and says he is here for me for anything I look at him and kisses him back but mine being longer I stop and look into his eyes follewed with another kiss aahh I just can't do it my feelings for max are coming back cause I know he is there for me but I have to tell him hey max I have to tell you this".

Hey guys hope you enjoyed and yes sorry I left it on a cliff hanger and there whip be Abit of it and thanks for readding and please go check out my friend she is writting a stories to she has her first chapter of her first book out her name is Theli0nK1ngl0ver so please go check her story out thanks again.