good or bad news

Max's pov

I open my eyes to max and ana laying on me I smile then see hunter sitting there asleep but now I am feeling really sleepy slowly closing my eyes I start hearing a fadded flat beep I see people rushing in and working on me when my eyes shut close and I stop breathing is this the end is this how it is going to end.

Hunter's pov

We slow start to walk out when I see Bella I turn around and pick the kids up and walk back into max's room I put the kids done to lay with their dad one last time Bella come around and into the room I stand at the door "what are you doing hear!!?" I ask " I hread about max and throught I would come and help and see if you were ok" she replies " I am fine the kids are fine and we will and are fine with out you" I say angryly Bella went to go say something else when she was cut off by Noah " DADDY!!" Noah screams I hear coughing and turn around to see max sitting up I scream for a nurse and they come running in one of them say "I have never see anything like this " I grab Noah and ana and move out of the way so they can help max but max keeps refusing help saying he is fine when he looks up to see Bella "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET OUT" " I only came to see how you are and say how sorry I am and I would like to talk to you alone?" I grab Noah and ana and start walking out with the nurses and doctor.

Noah's pov

I am sitting with daddy and ana while hunter is telling Bella to leave when I feel daddy's chest move up and back down "DADDY!!"I yell daddy coughs and hunter turns around looking shocked I am hugging daddy again and this time he is hugging I feel save again in my daddy's arms it feels like the best thing in the world he kisses me on the cheek and I kiss him back he grabs ana and hugs her hunter calls for a nurse and grabs me and ana they are trying to help daddy but he doesn't want help he looks up and Bella is standing there daddy starts yelling at her to get out but she says she wants to talk to daddy alone so we start walking out with the nurses and doctor the doctor looks at us and says he has never seen anything like this before and that they will have to keep him here to keep an eye on him hunter nodsand we go to get breakfast for all of us when we get back we see daddy and Bella hugging I run up and push her away and tell her to leave when daddy tells me to stop but I turn to him and say " but but she break your great and hurt your feelings " daddy replies with " well you should get use to her being around" hunter looks at daddy with a shocked face I storm out hunter follows with ana. Hours later we are back home and Bella is with us I turn to daddy and say " well it is an week day time for daycare" daddy turns to me and says I am not going because I haven't had so much sleep but I say that I want to go and daddy says that i always fight to stay home " I JUST WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND GET OUT OF HERE!!" daddy looks at me shocked and hunter says he will take me and picks up ana " I will drop Noah cliff then me and ana will go on a little shopping spree" daddy nods his head and then covers it with his hands we walk out and get in the car daddy is standing in the door way watching us drive out of the drive way. When hunter drops me off he turns to my teacher and says " if Noah isn't feeling well, wants to come home or plays up please call me I will be right over and always I am on the kid watch today I want to give max some rest " I hug hunter and ana and they leave. These kids approach me and start making funny of me I run away and into a coruner i sit down and roll up into a ball they stand there and laugh then run away.an hour later they come back and start picking on me I stand up and say " back off or I will hurt yous!!!" They laugh and say " yeah what are you going to do? Hhhmm little punk" I star at him and say " that was your last chance" I punch him in the face he swings back and gets me in the eye I kick him then trip him and pin him down punching him in the face multiple times and all the other kids are watching us fight when one kid comes up behind me and hits me in the back of the head with something melt I fall off the kid I was punching and start slowing closing my eyes when the teacher runs over and she calls the kids mum theat I beat up then calls hunter. Hunter runs in when I am getting taking away in an ambulance hunter jumps in with ana and calls max which meets us at the hospital.

Max's pov

Have I messed up? I know this is all hard on Noah but he has never acted like this before. An hour and a half later I get a call from hunter he sound distrest but I Brock out when he said to meet him at the hospital and that Noah is in critical condition I got in my car and drive to the hospital when I get there they were wheeling him in. A hour later the doctor came out and said he was awake and they tried some tested to see if there was an memory loss and he passed but is not out of the woods he has a broken arm and is in pretty bad shape I ask to see him and the doctor shows me the way to his room Noah looks at me then looks away " I son I know you are mad at me and I am sorry" Bella walks in and I tell her that I can't do this anymore and that she needs to leave.we stay over night and then get dischangered in the morning Noah asks for ice cream and I nod we get ice cream then head home to let Noah rest when we get home Noah turns to me and says " I love dmyou daddy oh and can I join karate" I smile and say " I love you too son and we will think about it now get some rest ok baby" he nods and closes his eyes.

Thanks for reading little monkeys let me know what you think thanks again guys see you in the next chapter :-).