noahs birthday

A mounth later

Max's pov

I wake up to hear Noah in the next room coughing and having trouble breathing I get out of bed in a rush I grab noahs puffer and run into his room and pick him up and give him his puffer after a couple puffs it doesn't work I run out with Noah and yell out "GOING TO THE HOSPITAL" I grab my keys open the car put Noah in his car sit get in the car and drive to the hospital Noah is still in the back coughing when I see this car following us suddenly my phone rings I pick it up to hear hunters voice say that him and bella are following us to the hospital. We arrive at the hospital I get out ans grab Noah when I get Noah out hunter and bella are getting out of their car I walk in and tell the lady at the computer that my son is having an asthma attack and his puffer wasn't working. We wait for 5 minutes when a guy walks out and calls noah's name we stand up and follow him he takes us to this room were I put Noah on a bed the guy puts Noah on an asthma ventilator he turns to Noah and says " hey kiddo I hear its your birthday, happy birthday" I smile in relief when I see Noah smile I stress so much when this happens because one time Noah came so close to deathas he has stop breathing before.

Bella's pov

I woke up to hear max yell 'going to the hospital' hunter and I follow them wait waited 5 minutes then got in when Noah smiles max smiles in relief and catchs his breath I turn to max and say " I need to talk to you" we walk out of the hospital and max says " thanks for coming and you can talk to me on the way to Starbucks" which is only across the street I start talk and the first thing I say is " I am leaving" I cover my mouth and see that max's face is shocked " how long have you felt this way" he says " well I was going to tell you that I had feels for another guy the day I got back when we were at in and out" I replied " w-why didn't you tell me ,why did you say yes to marring me?" I can tell max is mad we walk the rest of the way in silence max goes in and orders I wait out side beating my self up max finally comes out and we walk back when we get back to the hospital hunter sees max is angry ' bing' my phone goes off I have a message I look at the phone " I am here babe" i put my hand on max's shoulder he looks at me then brushs my hand off I look at hunter with sad eyes and walk out hunter yells " noo" and runs after me I turn "i am going and never coming back I am sorry I didn't tell you" I say with a sad face as I walk away and get in the car I look up to see my brother's face drop in sadness and the eyes saying 'why would you do this'.

Hunter's pov

I am waiting with Noah in the hospital for max and bella to come back in when they finally bmcome back in max is holding starbucks for all of us but he is also mad I wonder why the room is silent till a ' Bing' Bella looks at her phone then put her hand on max's shoulder but max just shakes it off what is wrong with him then Bella looks at me with a sad face that says she is leaving as she walks out I yell ' noo' as I Chase her out she Loma back and says "I am going and never coming back,sorry I never told you" she gets in this car and the man drives off I head back in and sit down max looks at me and sits down next to me " why didn't she tell us" he says " maybe she didn't want us to stop her" I replied the doctor walks in and gives max a puffer ventilator to take home we grab Noah and head home Noah starts playing with his toys and wants me and max to play right now me and max are sitting on the couch watching Noah the ' Bing ' max gets a text he looks at his phone to see a message from Bella " we are having a baby!! But I will give it to you because I don't want to take care of it" max's face drops in rage he starts typing away " WHAT YOU TAKE OFF AND TELL ME THAT WE ARE HAVING A BABY AND DUMBING IT ON ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BELLA AND YEA I GUESS IT WOULD BE BETTER WITH ME YOU AND CHANGED AND GONE MENTAL!!" After max sends the message he throughs his phone at the wall which smashes it into pieces, Noah looks at his dad and claims up on to max's lap max looks at Noah's worried face and soon calms Down " sorry son ,sorry hunter" he soon explains the message I am shocked this is not my sister I turn to max " well she isnt my sister but I do know one thing this is my family" I say smiling.