When She Remembered Them, They Found Her.

Hello lovelies. xD.

Ok, so this is a new story i just thought of one day, but i will be continuing with my other stories, promise. ;D. I hope it's not too cliché, but we'll have to see. ;)

So, Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and enjoy! ^^

X.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 18th, 1998.

It took forever for the yellow-haired lady to take people's paper and put in the bank. Grumpy people walked past me in big grey suits and big brown bags. There was a lady standing behinds, and I smiled at her. She had a big belly and a bigger purple hat on her orange hair.

She looked funny! She just looked at me, and feeling sad, I just looked away. No one here smiled, and everyone her was about a hundred years older than me! I was standing with Nigel my step-daddy in a big bank somewhere in London? He said it had a capital or something. He said it would only a few minutes and then he would take me to the big toy store further in the town, as it was my 6th birthday in two days. I was so excited!!!! I stood holding Nigel's hand and playing with mynew dress. It had yellow flowers on it, the same colour as the lady's hairat the desk. It was an early gift from Daddy.

I stood for days until it was our turn. Was it days? I don't know. We started walking until the lady in a purple hat behind us screamed. Everyone turned to face her, and I saw seven big guys running towards us with big toy guns. There toy guns looked the same as the ones that Toby next door had, and they didn't hurt, so why were people screaming? I hid behind Nigel.

"Get on the floor now!" the first big meany shouted. He fired his toy gun in the air, and Toby's next door didn't do that! I think it was real! I gripped Nigel's coat and started sobbing. The meanies were so scary! I dint want to get hurt! Nigel knelt down slowly, still hiding me and whispered something.

"Evellyn, go towards that big plant onerous there and hid behind it. Don't move or make a sound until I get you. Do I make myself clear?" he whispered. I nodded. It was weird hearing Nigel like that - he was always so gentle! When the big meany walked toward the counter and the others didn't look, Nigel told me to go and I quietly ran over there.

I ducked behind the big leaves, and I felt really hidden. I waited for a long time, as I counted my fingers about twenty hundred times! I know Nigel said he would come and get me, but I couldn't wait, and I started to need a wee-wee. I pushes a leaf and saw the big meanies. They all had a big black sock on their head, and I held in a really big giggle. I looked around the big white room and found Nigel lying down, kissing the floor. He was really still. I gasped, and I saw a

meany look at me shocked. He dashed over to me and was here in a second!

"What do we have here?" the meany said.

"It's only a little girl, Olly. Leave her." I looked around me and saw that all the meanies were around me! How did they get here so fast?!?!? I reached up and grabbed the nearest meany's sock. Ipulled it off, and long straight dishy-water yellow hair fell out! He had girls hair! I started to giggle, but then I had a feeling that I should stop as they all looked at me with their big mouths open, so I did, biting my lower lip.

"We need to make her forget. Do you think you can do it Olly?"

"Are you doubting me Bradley?! Of course I can!" the Olly meany shouted and I jumped back. He held out a hand and smiled at me.

"Hello sweetie, my name is Olly. What's yours?" he said nicely as his big blue eyes stared at me.

"Evellyn, but everyone calls me Eve." I said proudly.