3# When She Remembered Them, They Found Her.

Hello beauties! x)

So, here's chapter three.

I'm chuffed that people actually like this story. It's a great boost. ;D

So, Comment, Fan, Vote please?

Thank you and Enjoy!

X.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the door closed, Erin finally walked out from the back of the shop.

"Eve, are you ok?" She asked, her eye's scanning my face.

"No, and thanks for leaving me with the creep." I said bluntly as i put the coke back in the fridge.

"I'm sorry. I just really needed to see if something was right. Actually, I need to talk to you, right now." she said getting nervous and looking around. I knew something was bothering her, so I agreed.

"It's not like the place is busy anyway." I said, trying to add a little humour, but I could tell she was in a serious mood.

We walked out to the staff area and she pulled a book out of her locker. It was a big, old, faded-brown leatherback. I raised an eyebrow at her, but she only sat down and patted the seat next to her. I silently obliged. She looked around her to make sure no one was near before she spoke.

"This is so, so private. If you tell anyone..." she trailed, giving me a steady look even though her body waste trembling.

"I won't tell anyone. I swear." I said, placing a hand on my heart to show her how serious I was being. She nodded and took a deep breath.

"This book i'm reading shows the different kind of creature that is most commonly found to walk among and around humans. It belonged to my grandmother. She was a witch, and she passed on all her books to me." she said slowly so the information would sink in better. It really wasn't, but she continued anyway.

"The reason I left the way I did was because of the signs. I know you don't believe all of this but you should. I think he's a vampire. He didn't evaporate or sparkle or whatever when he walked out, but he was weakened. It's in his aura." She said, still talking slowly. I sat there, jaw hanging down, nothing she was saying registering.

"Erin, was there something dodgy in those coffees? Because either you're talking gibberish or I'm thinking gibberish." I said, flabbergasted.

"No, Eve! Listen. My gran passed down lots of her books to me, and i think I must have inherited some of her power as i have been approached from some covens." She... She - Is she saying she's a witch?

"Some what?" I blabbed, my eyes drinking up her appearance. A witch?! She hasn't got a boil or a black cat or warts. She's beautiful!

"Covens? I'll explain somewhere else and a better time. But first you need to get into your head that he was a vampire. Keep away from him as i think he's looking for trouble." She said, deathly serious.

"Oh, and what are the signs of a vampire, then?" I asked, my throat drying and my head disbelieving.