chapter 2

I placed the items onto my desk,my room was slightly dirty,a small pile of clothes right in front of my closet door,my bed made up but not tucked in,my desk had various papers,supplies and pens and finally my bed side post has my computer and my phone right on top of it,the summer breeze blew into my room gently giving me a slightly cleared mind,call Sean. I walked over and sat on my bed than grabbed my phone,called him and waited for him to pick up,after a couple of rings i heard a voice,"hello? This is the Walsh household","hey Sean!" i replied happily,"my mom said you had something important to talk to me about,did your hamster die or something?" Sean chuckled lightly,"no Teddy is fine,it was just i'm really stressing about hanging out later,i mean i have to go to the hospital to visit my grandpa over in mississippi and i really didn't want to disappoint you or nothing.","oh grandpa Magi,how is he?","last i heard he was having trouble breathing lately,we are packing now and heading over there later,in like a hour or so..o yeah.",i heard a weird noise,almost a high pitch noise,it was strange and made me grit my teeth,even though it was faint it still made me want to cringe,"well sorry to end this short bro but i got stuff i need to do and work on and stuff.","that's fine i'll talk to you later.","ttyl." i said and hung up, i looked all over and then quickly covered my ears. The mirror just drew my attention like crazy,the symbol changed into various shapes and the diamond changed colors,'what the hell?' i thought and quickly covered it up with my blanket,the noise stopped but i still felt a little dizzy,i worked on my project for the rest of the day and right when i was finished i took a deep breath and looked at the clock,about eight o'clock,then the voice in my head just kept saying,'move it,or if not just look at it,that mirror is so interesting,such morbid curiosity..' i rubbed my temples and spun slowly in my chair,it felt that the thoughts i was having were given to me by a alien or something just tormenting me,"fine i'll look at it." i groaned. I slowly got up and walked over to where it laid in my bed,'i wonder what will happen if you clean the mirror and trace the symbol.' i shook my head,"hold up,what am i? Freaking crazy? I ain't doing that,but then again i do feel a little funny,maybe i just want a little peak." i sat down and pulled back the covers,the noise wasn't as bad and earlier but it was a little louder,i picked it up and at the touch of my hand the rest of the handle turned green,"dude..what?.." i muttered i used my shirt to clean a small part of it,there was a knock at my door,"dinner is ready.","in a second,i'm working.","ok honny." i heard footsteps fade and i quickly looked back at the mirror,the spot that was clean was dark,as if my room was almost completely dark despite my ceiling light and my lamp light. I kept cleaning it and then traced the symbol with my finger,the light went completely off,the silver part of the mirror glowed a bright white and floated to the middle of my room,everything was still and the breeze stopped,my eyes locked on the mirror and i curled up,"what have i done?" i said quietly,i felt my heart skip beats and my chest became tight. The mirror shook violently and suddenly it hit the floor and there was dark smoke around it and finally a long pale arm stuck out of the mirror then quickly slapped onto the floor,the fingers curled slowly and finally a head,the first thing i saw was hair,just long dark chestnut hair and a half bitten ear. I felt terrified and my fear only rose like the mercury in a thermometer in a sick kid's mouth,finally the whole upper body emerged,four arms and a slender build with what seemed like blades at the joints of it's elbows,finally the being looked up,the lower jaw was wide open,revealing it's sharp teeth and long dark tongue,black liquid dripped onto the floor,with each drip the sound became louder,it's five eyes opened quickly and the purple pupils landed onto me,making me shiver and shake in my own skin,i literally felt my skin crawled,'thank you,we will meet again.' the voice said,w-was it talking to me telepathically? The being had static around it and suddenly it was gone. I felt tears roll down my eyes,i felt violated in more ways than one and that no matter what happens this feeling will stick with me forever.