(8) s-s-stutterer

"J-J-Josh, are you up?" i said shaking at the thought of going back asleep. "Yeah... Are you ok?" Josh asked as he rolled.over to see me sweating profusely and shaking. "N-n-n-o-o-" I staid stuttering violently, something i did when i was scared. He got up off the air matress and stretched for a second before climbing on to my bed next to me. "J-J-Josh W-w-what if m-my dad sees?" i said as he grabbed on to me. "It'll be okay Tyler, what's wrong?" Josh said gently rubbing my shoulder. "I had this dream and i met the voice in my head, his name is Blurryface. He looks like me except with black on his hands and neck and he has red eyes. He was taunting me but its so different when you see him, he scares me Josh." I said on the edge of tears throughout every word.

Good
Ugh go away
You can't get your mind off me
Shut up
Why are you scared of me
Stop.

Josh was shocked, we had only met this day and he was already hearing all my problems.

He wants to fuck you
Stop it
He doesn't even care about you
Stop talking
Stop wanting him to fuck you, faggot.

"Im sorry Tyler but I have you now, you'll be ok." Josh said comfortingly. I simply nodded before he got up and walked back over to his matress and watched me till i went asleep.