(6) irl

I sat on the floor for about 6 minutes, doing my best to wipe the blood off with a lot of paper towels, i didn't mean to cut this deep. I mean it wasn't like very deep, but more than usual and i didn't know what to do.

I heard a conversation down stairs before I heard my door open. "Tyler?" i heard an unfamiliar voice before my bathroom door opened and i realized very quickly who it was. He was wearing the same clothes as in the selfie, a blink 182 shirt, black skinny jeans and a black snapback. "Oh Tyler!" he said before rushing over to the mirror and pulling out a first aid kit.

He sat down next to me and patted off the blood with some paper towels. He poorer some alcohol on a rag "this will hurt." he said before slightly patting the cut with the rag. I felt a sharp sting and burn in my cut as i strongly closed my eyes. He then grabbed a bandage out of the kit and wrapped it around the wound. Before sitting on the opposite side of me.

He took several deep breathes. He was even cuter in real life, his fluffy red hair and brown eyes looked so good across from me. I looked down in shame, this wasn't how i wanted him to meet me in real life, and especially on the day we met.

"Why'd you come its not like you should care." I quietly said still looking down as tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. "I do care you're my friend Tyler and you seemed to be in trouble so i came." Josh said readjusting himself against the wall.

He's lying he just wants to fuck you
Shut up!
Don't talk to me like that Tyler, you cant even cut yourself right you failure."
You can't even show yourself.
You want to meet me? Tonight's dream then, you'll meet me.
What?

"Tyler why did you do this?" Josh asked as he raised his hand and gestured at my bandage. "Cause im a worthless failure." I said as more tears flowed down my cheeks. "No you aren't, you're my friend and that means you have worth and at least you're finishing high school." Josh said trying to grab my eye contact, i avoided it. "Just... Im staying with you tonight Tyler." Josh said which caught my attention as i brought my head up fastly and softly nodded.