(14) Hot Topic

Put on the song "badfish" by Sublime as soon as you see their name or don't idc :)

We waltzed into the large mall quickly, we already knew where we wanted to go, Hot Topic.

They walked into the small store and quickly went to the back to look at band merch. "This panic! shirt is sick" Josh said grabbing a shirt from a rack. I leaned out from what I was looking out to see the shirt. The shirt was pretty sick in my opinion. "Im going to get this" Josh said putting the shirt on his arm. 

I was looking at a Sublime shirt, it was just a plain black shirt with the sun logo and "SUBLIME" was printed under that. "Hey Tyler what's up? Who's Sublime?" He asked first looking down at the shirts than up at me. "Oh, uh they where just a ska band from the 90s" I said nervously for some reason. "Sick! Do you want that shirt? Ill get it for you." Josh said rubbing my shoulder, he was slightly taller than me. I swallowed my nerves, "Sure" I said smiling up at him. He grabbed the shirt from the rack and walked up to cash register, I of course followed. I fiddled with the shirt pins in a small plastic bin for about 3 minutes before we where on our way out of the mall.

We got into his car and he quickly turned it on and played with the radio dial till it loudly landed on a metal station "THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING INVITATION!!" loudly blasted from the speakers on the lower parts of the door. I quickly reached for the volume dial and turned it down quickly. "What the hell is this?" I asked, which caused Josh to loudly chuckle. "The band is called Lamb of God, the song is Redneck. Im sorry that it seemed to scare you." Josh said as he turned the volume up slowly so my ears could adjust easier. "I kinda like this, it was just so loud at first-" I said before getting cut off by Josh "Yeah, I get it that happens a lot". Josh then started to pull out of the parking lot.