Chapter 7

Well I said I wasn't going to update this book but people are asking me to, so here is chapter 7. I have written a new story called "Pains Game" check it out and let me know what you think. love you all

~~~~~~

I stared at Kaede for a few minutes, I could tell he was getting antsy. Which is what I want.

"Say something please!" He begs.

"Okay. I already knew that you were in the Mafia. I just wanted you to tell me.. yourself. I could've questioned you but I figured, it wasn't my business." I told him, smug.

He stared at me in amazement, "How did you know?"

"My dad."

"How did your dad know?"

"My dad is friends with your dad. Best friends. They still play golf on the weekends." I stated in a nonchalance.

"That still doesn't tell me how you know!"

"I was told by my father. My father was your dad's mysterious number two man. My father used that power to get richer than ever." it was simple really. I don't see why he is so confused still.

"And you're okay with it?" He asked, stunned.

"Yeah, I was raised in it. I've known about my dad and yours since I was 6. I've been trained in martial arts and guns/knives."

I walk over to him and straddle is lap.

"Babe, we were put through the same shit. I don't look at you any different, in fact, I think it makes you look sexier." I tell him seriously. Well as serious as I can be while winking.

"You're amazing you know that?" He kisses my lips and pick me up to carry me to the bed.

"Thank you. Oh by the way. I'm coming with you to Italy. Your mom wanted me to come." I kiss down his neck and across his jaw.

"You know my mom?"

"Um, yeah. She was like a mother to me. Who do you think got me into modeling."

"Do you know my whole family?" He asks me curiously but intrigued.

"Yeah pretty much. If you think back to your childhood, you'll remember me. I was good friends with your sister."

"Hmm, I'll think later." Pulling my dress over my head.

I laugh at him but agree nonetheless.

~~~~~

Stepping off the plane into the hot Italian weather felt amazing. I had been here most of my childhood, this was like home. I had a slight accent but not many people notice it, it's only noticeable when I'm super pissed or super tired. I can't wait to visit our manor here, drink wine from my own vineyard. I used to travel to Italy at least once a month before I met Kaede. I used to do a lot of things before I met him.

Kaede's hand taking mine pulls me out of my thoughts and reminiscing. I look over at him to see him already looking at me. I flash him a big smile and pull him to the SUVs.

"Come on, Nicky. I want to go by my manor to get a bottle of your moms favorite wine before we go to the Berceloni estate. I always bring your mom this wine, I have since I could remember. So we need to hurry, babe." His chuckle tells me I was rambling. "Sorry! I'm just so excited to be home!"

"It's okay, Lyd. I am too."

Pulling up to the Ambrosio manor, I squealed in happiness.

I didn't even wait to for the driver, I jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped. The maid opened the door for me and bowed, as she always has.

"Hello, Rosetta! How are you, it's been forever since I was last home," I said in one big breath.

"Hello, miss Elizabetta. I'm well. How are you, mistress?"

"Elizabetta?" I heard Kaede ask curiously behind me. I turn to face him so I can give him a sheepish smile.

"Oops, forgot to tell you that. My full name is Lydia Elizabetta Ambrosio but as you have, me and my father changed our last name to my mothers maiden name."

"Ooh. I like the name. It suits you. Sassy but charmingly sweet." He teases me.

"Shut up. I'm always nice. Well most days."

"Sure you are babe. But we need to hurry because we have plans after we see my mom."

"We do?" I ask while walking away to the wine cellar.

"Yes, we do, We have a date."

~~~~~~~

Sorry for any mistakes. I hope you like it. Don't forget to check out my new book. Thanks!!

Vote, comment, fan.