Flashback

Right now
"Why did I do this?" "Why!" Steven screamed. Tears running down his face. "Why!"
Flashback
Steven ran up his steps to his house. Ran inside his house and yelled for the gems "
Pearl, Amethyst, Garnet!" No one answered. He stopped he figured the gems were just on a mission or something. So he ran up stairs and searched up his favorite YouTuber Orangeu7877. But instead a ad popped up saying Find out while taking this quiz if people in your life really love you. This add really caught Steven's eye so he clicked on it. He took the quiz and it said kinda but not really. "Does this mean the gems and dad don't love me?" "Of course not he thought it must be fake. Then he looked up the quiz to see if it really told the truth and it did. He was was making the gems unhappy he was making his dad unhappy he also most be making Connie unhappy. Steven had decided one thing he had discovered it while watching a YouTube video he was going to run away. He packed up all his stuff and scribbled down a note to gems and left Beach city.
But what Steven did not know was that that website was really fake and that his family and friends really did love him.

The warp pad went off. "Steven were home!" Yelled Pearl. "Steven?" Said Pearl.
"P maybe he is hanging with Connie or Greg." Said Amethyst as she ate a double cheese burger from McDonalds. Then Pearl and Amethyst turned around Garnet was crying on the floor. "Garnet are you ok?" Pearl asked. "No, but read this note." Sobbed Garnet. Pearl read it out loud

Dear Gems,
If you read this than I have ran away. I took at quiz on line and now I know how you really feel about me. I love you all and Connie and dad even though you don't love me.
Love,

Steven Quartz Universe

"This can't be real." Pearl yelled " sadly it's true Pearl." Garnet sobbed