Garnet's break down

The gems and Greg quickly split up and looked for Steven. The gems and Greg had no idea where Steven could be. First off Amethyst searched all of Steven's hiding spots but he was nowhere to be found. Pearl searched the temple and he was nowhere to be found. Greg searched all the places he knew off out of Beach city but did not find Steven. Lastly, Garnet tried using her future vision but all she saw was bad futures. Evenly Garnet had so much stress from being the leader, finding Steven, planning missions, going on missions. That she just fell apart.

"UH!" I just can't do this anymore she screamed from her room. "I just wanna find Steven!" Then a flash of light reveled Ruby and Sapphire.
"Why the heck did stupid Steven have to run away from us!" Ruby screamed "Why did he think that over a stupid quiz!"
"Stupid stupid Steven Quartz Universe!"
"Ruby please calm down yelling won't make it better." Sapphire tried to say calmingly.
"How can I be calm when Steven is a HOMELESS RUNAWAY!" Ruby yelled.
"Ruby just please stop this is hard for me too!" Sapphire cried
"Why why WHY!" Ruby screamed but then stopped as she looked at Sapphire. "Sapphire did ddid I make you cry!" Ruby sobbed. "I'm so sorry sapphire I...."
"It's not your fault Ruby it's my fault I have future vision I should use it to stop things like this!" She sobbed
"I'm just a STUPID gem who rebelled against home world!" She screamed
"Sapphire you are any thing to me but a stupid gem who rebelled against home world." Ruby said
"You the prettiest most awesome gem ever.... Your my loved one!" Ruby explained
"Really?"
"Really."
"I love you Ruby!" Sapphire said
"I love you too sapphire!"
Then a flash came and Garnet came back.

Word count:313 words