Maxie rudie

Dan's    POV
My step dad is kinda a jerk. I just don't see why my mother would fall in love with him. Did he cast a spell on her? I have no idea. The first time I met him it was just a normal day. I was on my computer playing  undertale when I heard my mother say "Daniel I have some one I like you to meet." Then I traveled down stairs and saw him my future step dad. Max Randy Jones. The first thing he ever said to me was "Hi Danny farty." And from that point on I hated him. I even made up a nickname for him Maxie rudie because he is so rude. I would do anything to keep mom from seeing him. I even cracked her phone. But still she got married to him. I think that day was the worst day of my life and the worst moment of my life is when the priest said "You may now kiss the bride." And Max kissed mom. EW! I mean I'm 16 now and for most of my life it was just me and my mom. Why did she have to have some one. After they got married I had to move To Waver Town far away from my friends in Beach city. Max ruined my life. So the one way to ruin his life was to push his button and that button was guests. It was just a normal day when I was walking on the beach when I saw a huge wave about to grab a little boy so I picked up the boy and his stuff and ran as far away as I could get from the wave as possible. And returned home I had just saved someone's life and I could push Maxie Rudie's buttons while doing it!