Greg

Greg's POV
After about a week of not finding Steven well everyone freaking out. Not like the Ah freak out like mentally freak out. For starters Pearl I could tell was crying for days. Garnet had un fused. And Amethyst was fighting her self. In these situations I try not to think of my self. While I was trying to do that I thought of how the gems felt. I thought well they must feel so upset in house because there always reminded That Steven ran away. Speaking of Steven wow he really thought a quiz could tell him that wow. I just hope that Steven Is not hurt and that we will find him. Because of this I look like a wreck. At first I tried to wash cars but all the stress just wouldn't let me so I closed the wash. Everyone understood why I did this except mayor Dewey he really likes his car washed and when he heard that I closed it he demanded that it be opened. I tried to tell him but he didn't listen. He does not care about Steven! So the only car I'm washing is his car. Though everyone has been so nice saying you'll find him and good luck. I wish mayor Dewey could be like that. In my free time I usually look for Steven even if I have to look in shark city I will look in shark city for him. Although I feel like I failed rose I didn't protect him be a good father. I failed her and that doesn't feel good if there was a way I could make it up to her I would and I know that way that is to help the crystal gems find Steven Quartz Universe. That has to be the answer.