Pearl are you ok?

Greg and the gems had been looking for Steven for about a week. They were starting to get worried. Especially Pearl. Pearl had sweat all over her body sticky yucky sweat. All pearl wanted was for Steven to be safe. Correction she wanted to know where he was and know that he was safe. At of all the gems Pearl seemed to be the most crushed out of all the gems by this. "Steven really does think we don't love him." Pearl said to her self her eyes welling up. Normally she would say off course not he's Steven! But what had happened made her think other wise. All the gems had said that the minute Pearl saw Steven she adored him. And it was true. Which is why  it made no sense why Steven would think Pearl didn't love him. Garnet and Amethyst also showed that they loved him. It made no sense the dots did not connect. 
Pearl walked out of her room and into the house where she saw Amethyst eating a Dunkin' Donuts egg and cheese it was getting all over the floor . Usually Pearl would yell at Amethyst for making such a mess But she was not in the mood. She just stared at Amethyst and sat in the chair next to hers. This surprised Amethyst that Pearl had not yelled at her for making a mess. It made Amethyst very worried. "Pearl aren't you going to yell at me for making a mess?" Amethyst said.
"I'm not In the mood to do it." Said Pearl glumly.
"What's wrong Pearl?" Asked Amethyst.
"Everything!" Said Pearl
"Pearl are you ok?" Said Amethyst
"NO OK!" Pearl cried
"HOW CAN I BE OK WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHERE STEVEN IS!" "FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD BE DEAD!" Pearl sobbed
Amethyst was more than shocked.
"Pearl I know we will find Steven!" Amethyst said
"You know what your right!" Pearl said. " Thanks Amethyst!"
Then she walked away
Word count:333 words