Steven

Steven's POV.
Was I thing that set Ali off the edge. No I don't think so. Did I make Dan's plan work. Yes. But not on purpose. Now we're in a car going to what they call "home". Yeah my life is a mess. I kinda wonder if people like Sadie are missing me. But they wouldn't understand. I do wonder how my friends and family reacted happy I'm guessing.  Ok I have to say it I think Dan went INSANE! He really doesn't like his step dad. And I mean he really doesn't. I just hope Ali is ok and of course that Connie,Dad, and the gems are ok. I've been thinking a lot lately of what am I going to do for the rest of my life. Before I thought I was gonna be a crystal gem but I'm not so sure now. Why is my life such a mess and Dan is getting on my nerves! People often don't get on my nervous so yeah. He keeps singing Good Taylor Swift songs badly. It's being rude to the artist. We made a pit stop earlier and we ended up near the kindergarten me being the stupidest thing alive went into the kindergarten. When guess what I heard go off thes warp pad. I quickly hide so that they couldn't find me. But was very weird was that they were all silent then Amethyst tripped over a rock near me and I ran back to the car. After I saw my "family" like that I was starting to question if I should really be doing this. Then I thought none of this adds up. This makes no sense. This can't be right. I also thought of this because I wanted to get away from Dan. And his tricks.