《c'mon - two》

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack's friends helped him to his hotel room, saying their goodbyes before going to their own hotel rooms.

Jack stood there, feeling a cold arm wrap around his shoulder. He looks over, seeing Anti.

"Wasn't that fun?"

Jack stayed silent.

"Oh, come on! Admit it," Anti ruffles Jack's hair. "Did you see the look on their faces? PRRICELESS!" He bursted out laughing.

Jack shuffles away from his hand. "No, they were worried about me."

The other scoffs, walking over and flopping onto the bed after stripping himself of all his clothes. "Whatever."

Jack shakes his head. "Idiot," he mumbles, taking his shoes off.

"Jack, Jack, Jack. Hey Jack. Jackaboy. Sean. Smol bean. Greenie," Anti annoys him, wanting his attention.

Jack growls. "What," he head looked over at him. He stops, cheeks reddening at what he saw.

"C'mon over. I want you to touch it," Anti smirks, his privates hard.

Jack shakes his head again. "No way," he walks off to the bathroom, being watched by Anti.

"Well if he won't come to me, I'll just go to him," Anti says, standing up.