《plane ride - twenty-nine 》

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Author's Note: You're welcome for that YouTube joke last chapter.

Also this chapter is all over the place. I kept taking naps while writing it.
----

Jack peered out the window, seeing the green patches of land outside, frowning. He turns towards Anti, who was reading a book, tapping on his shoulder.

Anti pulled his earbud out, looking at Jack, once again in his disguise. "Need something?"

"Well," Jack nods and fiddles with his thumbs in his lap. "When will we be visiting?" He asks.

Anti takes his (fake) glasses off and sets them, along with the book, on the pulled-down tray. "We will come back every holiday your family celebrates and whenever you feel home sick, alright?" He smiles a bit.

Jack looks up at him, making eye contact. Blue orbs clashed with (also fake) brown ones. "That's expensive. Two tickets for every holiday? Along with that, going to America every time it's my birthday? And conventions?"

"That's why you only get one," he smiles. "If you don't remember, Jack, I am just a real figment of your imagination. For example."

Jack watched as Anti disappeared out if thin air. He hisses a bit in pain, holding his head.

Sorry.

Anti voice sounded like static, more distorted. Exactly how he sounds in his Anti videos.

"It's fine," he says.

But see? We can just do trips like this!

"Of course you tell me this after we're halfway through the trip," he sighs and Anti appears again.

Anti shrugs, putting his glasses back on. "Maybe I wanted to ride an airplane too," he says. He opens his book back up.

Jack rests his head on Anti's shoulder. "You don't even seem like a real demon anymore. You seem like you're human."

He just shrugs his shoulders, making a 'hm' sound.

"What's next? Are you going to sign up to be a legal citizen and try to get both a high school and college degree?" Jack playfully asks, softly laughs.

"Um... I may have already done step one and in the middle of step two," the darker-haired male says, cheeks flushed red.

Jack looks at Anti, then at Anti's book. Yhe back of the book says the title: The Outsiders. It was a common book to read and write an essay about in high school. He begins to burst out laughing. "OH MY GOD!"

"Hey, I'm taking online courses and I'm already in my tenth grade one. If I pass this essay, I'm able to do the eleventh grade one," Anti defends himself as his boyfriend continued to laugh loudly.

Jack soon calmed down. "Oh, I'm proud of you," he puts his hand on Anti's left cheek. "What are you planning on doing for college anyways?" He kisses Anti's nose.

His nose twitched in response. "I'm not sure yet," Anti shrugs. "What do you think I should do?" He looks at the reader. "Tell me your ideas in the comments."

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" Jack asks, looking around, confused.

Anti kisses his head. "You'll learn when you're ready to break walls down."