《water droplets - four》

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack stared at the other male. Anti, who was playing with a rubber duck, grins, not noticing Jack watching his every move.

He sighs softly. "Anti?"

The two-color eyed man immediately looked at him, almost looking agrivated. "What?"

Jack states at him a second longer before saying, "Never mind. I forgot it by now," standing up.

Anti whines. "SEAAAAANNN!" He cries out.

It was too late. Jack was already dressed in only his boxers, laying on his bed.

Anti snarls. He craved attention. He loved Jack's ocean blue eyes, wanting them to stare at him forever... to get lost in them. He drains the tub, wrapping a towel around his waist. Anti walks into Jack's room, eyes barely looking away from him. If they left Jack's area, they were paying attention to the clothes he was grabbing.

Jack didn't look, not even the tiniest bit of acknowledging his existence.

That was, until Anti (purposely) dropped his towel. The angle was of Anti's profile, droplets of water falling down his collarbone, chest, abdomen, and barely survived past his crotch.

Jack was in deep shit, even just by looking at that picture. The scene repeating in his head, the faintest noise was heading.