《 romantic-y - thirteen 》

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Anti's hands were still in Jack's (his) shirt, wondering around Jack's back. "Do you like this?" He asks him.

Jack purrs a bit and nods. "Yeah. It's really nice," his hair was a bit messy, a few strands falling into his face.

He chuckles, taking one hand out of the shirt. Anti gently took the lock of hair, tucking it behind Jack's ear.

"Sir Jaesus, my cheeks are as red a wheelbarrow," Jack says, accent getting a bit thick. His hands shot up to his own face, covering his hot cheeks, glancing away from Anti.

Anti smiles. "I love it when you're all flustered and your accent comes out because of it," he starts rubbing Jack's back again, feeling his muscles tense up quickly but slowly relax.

Jack nuzzles his face into Anti's shoulder. "Why are you so nice right now?" He asks, resting his hands on the other's chest.

"I'm not. I'm being romance-y."

Jack shrugs. "Still."

"Dunno. Just in that type of mood," Anti replies. He moves his hands to Jack's chest. "I'm mean there's going to be a candlelight dinner with fancy wine, we're going to cuddle the fuck out of each other, and there'll be rose petals on the ground, leading you to your sweet treat in the bed."

Jack chuckles, purring a bit more. He wraps his arms around his neck. "No to the last thing. I don't want to do that with anyone unless I'm dating them."

He whines like a child. "Then be my boyfriend!"

Jack shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "No."

Anti sighs heavily, clearly exaggerated and pretend. "I'm out of your league, aren't I?"

Jack chuckles. "I wouldn't say that. I just don't like guys; I'm straight."

"Uh, straight as a circle," Anti smirks.

"Why do you say that?"

"Maybe because you're sitting on a guy's lap while wearing their clothes and the guy has a massive erection," the dark-haired man says.

"Oh, so that's what I'm sitting on. I thought it was the TV remote," Jack nuzzles closer, not really caring about the fact that it wasn't a TV remote.

Anti rolled his eyes and kisses Jack's shoulder that was closer to him. His hands moved down Jack's torso.

Jack slapped his hand. "Stay away from my no-no square."

Anti softly laughs. "I love you."

Jack didn't reply.