《 packing - twenty-eight (point five) 》

This story was written and posted by GayFanboyTrash on Wattpad. If you see this story anywhere else other than the original source, please report. Thank you!
------------

Jack sets everything from his gaming shelf into a box, making sure to put lots of packing peanuts for the fragile things.

Anti walked up and wraps an arm around his waist. "The last boxes are packed. We just need this room and we're done," he informs.

Jack looks at him, frowning a bit. "I'm going to miss this place," he mumbles. He rests his head against Anti's chest. "I mean, this is my first place and I've spend about three years here. I've done so many firsts here!"

"I know, baby. But just think of all of the new experiences and all of the new 'firsts'. Your first house, your first personal dog, your first place with a boyfriend, your first place out of Ireland... that's all going to happen in the first few weeks," Anti reassures him, kissing his forehead.

Jack bit his lip. "You do have a point."

Anti nods. "And all the upcoming years. Who knows what'll happen. A kid? An accident? Youtube finally working correctly?"

Jack hugs him closely, nuzzling him. "I get it. I get it," he kisses Anti's cheek. "Help me pack up."

He smiles, grabbing Jack's fake bonsai tree, setting it into a box.

----
Author's Note: Okay, I am aware it's under 200 words. It's a filler chapter. The next chapter will be HUGE. (In my standards at least.) That was all. Okay, bye.