chapter 3

Breannas pov

I woke up with arms rapped around my waist, so i looked down and followed the arms and then i realized that they were foxes arms so i turned around and cuddled into his chest. Fox woke up and looked at me "morning banana" fox said in a raspy morning voice, oh lord Jesus his morning voice is hella sexy, "morning tan tan" i said still tired. We got out of bed and went upstairs to find tanner sitting on the couch on his phone. "Im going to find something to eat" i said and then walked into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards and found poptarts so i grabbed one and walked into the living room and sat down next to tanner. "Can i have a peice pleassseeeeee" Both tanner and fox begged so since i wasn't that hungry i split my second poptart in half and gave them each half of it. After i finished eating and then went downstairs to my room and started watching American dad on my laptop.

Foxes pov.

I was sitting up stairs with tanner thinking about breanna because i have a slight crush on her and by slight i mean huge. "Hey Fox i have a question" tanner said bringing me out of my thoughts " yeah?" I awnsered "do i have a crush on breanna i won't be mad if you do though. I just want to know because i think she has a crush on you. I will ask her to make sure though" tanner told me all this. "Yeah i do have a crush on her, and you will ask her to make sure?" I confessed to tanner because i now know that he won't be mad. " yes i will and if she does like you back then i give you permission to date her " tanner said ending with a smile. "Thanks tanner" " no problem bro." I got up and was about to leave the room when he stopped me "wait im going to text her right now" he said. I nodded my head and went to sit down next to him. He texted her and a few seconds later he got a text back and he read it out loud "if i tell you better not tell him." He read what breanna said to him. He awnsered her and then almost right after he sent that he got an awnser back and once again read it out loud "yes i have a huge crush on him" as soon as he said that i smile spread across my face. Tanner looked at me and smiled "ok im going down to breanna's room but i want to plan a date can you and taylor help me?" I asked him " yeah i will get taylor, tristan, dylan, and qeuntin to help to." I nodded my head and went down stairs into breanna's room to see her watching american dad on her laptop. I laid down next to her and she put her laptop down and turned her tv and Xbox on and went on Netflix to watch american dad. She started american dad and then put her head on my chest and cuddled into me.

Breannas pov.

I was watching American dad on my laptop when fox came downstairs and layed down next to me so i turned my laptop of because it was about to die so i turned my tv and Xbox and then went to Netflix on there and we watched american dad. I laid my head on foxes chest. And slowly drifted of to sleep.
I woke up a few hours later to see fox sleeping and then there was a knock on my door. "Come in" i said quietly so that i didn't wake up fox. My door opened and tanner walked in. " hey breanna qeuntin dylan and i are going in the pool if you and tanner want to come with us." I nodded my head and tanner left my room. I woke up fox " tan tan wake up" i said quietly and he started to move around and then woke up and smiled. I returned the smile. "Do you want to go swimming in the pool?" I asked him "sure" he said so i got out of bed and went to find a bathing suit.

 "Do you want to go swimming in the pool?" I asked him "sure" he said so i got out of bed and went to find a bathing suit

Breannas bathing suit ^

I went to my bathroom and put my bathing suit on and went back into my room to see fox sitting on my bed in his swim trunks. He got up and we went upstairs and out to the pool. I went to sit down and watch the boys because i didn't want to go into the pool yet. I sat there for about five minutes until i heard my name being yelled "breanna" i heard fox yell " what" "come in the pool" "no" "why not?" "Because i dont want to" "fine"he said and then i went back to tanning. A few minutes later i felt water on my stomach I Looked Up to see fox standing beside me "can i help you" i said to fox he didn't reply he picked me up and i knew that he was going to throw me in the pool. "TANNER FOX OUT ME DOWN" i yelled laughing " TANNER HELP ME" i yelled once again but tanner just sat there laughing. I was thrown into the pool. When i came out of the water i glared at tanner and fox but they started laughing so i started to smile. I was climbing out of the pool, and fox put his hand out for me to grab so that he could pull me out so i grabbed his hand and he about to help me out but i pulled him in with me. When he came out of the water we both started laughing. We stayed in the pool for another hour or two then we got out and went inside. I went down to my room to shower just before i got undressed i heard a knock on the door. "Breanna after you shower were going to ihop for dinner" i heard tanner say "ok" so i went into my room to grab some clothes because i realized that i didn't grab any.

 "Breanna after you shower were going to ihop for dinner" i heard tanner say "ok" so i went into my room to grab some clothes because i realized that  i didn't grab any

Breannas outfit ^

I grabbed my clothes and went back to the bathroom and had a shower. I got out and put my clothes on and put my hair into a high pony. I went upstairs to where everybody was. They all got up and we went outside to tanners car. Qeuntin sat in the passenger seat and tanner was driving so there was four of us in the back seat it went dylan behind tanner, taylor beside him then me and fox but since there wasn't enough seats i had to sit on foxes lap. We got to ihop and i sat in between tanner and fox, across from us was qeuntin, taylor, and dylan. We ate and then went home. When we got home i went to my room to go to bed because i was really tired. I got downstairs and got changed and went to bed to got to sleep. I was just about asleep when i heard a knock on my door. "Come in" i said really tired. My door opened and fox walked in. "I just need to grab some clothes because i put them in here" he said quietly. He was about to leave my room when i called him "tanner" " yeah breanna?" "Can you stay in here please?" "Yeah i can" he awnsered and came down and laid down next to me. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.