chapter 4

Breanna's pov.

I woke up the next morning with foxes arms around me. I tried to get up with out waking him up but that didn't work because i felt his grip tighten around me. "Tannerrrrrrrr" i wined wanting to get up because i could smell food being cooked. "Tanner let Goooooooo." "No" he said but after he said that i could feel him smile into my back. After a few minutes he let go. I got out of bed and went to have a shower.

 I got out of bed and went to have a shower

Breanna's outfit^

I got out of the shower got dressed and braided my hair into two braids. I walked out of my bathroom and walked back into my room to see fox asleep again so i just decided to leave him. I walked upstairs and into the kitchen to see my mom making pancakes. "Morning hunny" mom said to me "moring mamma" i replied back to her. "Where's tanner?" Mom asked "which one?" I asked her giggling "well both" she replied laughing i laughed as well. "I think there both sleeping along with taylor. i dont know about tristan though. I will go wake them up." "Ok and tristan is still sleeping so wake him up to please." I said ok and went to wake uo taylor. I opened her door to see her playing on her phone "moring Tay mom told me to come wake you up but your already up" i said to her and she laughed and nodded her head " mom is making breakfast right now so that should be ready soon." She nodded her head again and i left her room and went to wake up tanner, fox, and tristan. I walked downstairs and into tristans room and shook him slightly "tristan mom is making breakfast so get out of bed." "Ok" was all i got and he started to get out of bed so i left the room and went in to tanners room to see him dylan and Quentin all sleeping in his bed. I went over to tanner and shook him "tanner get up mom is making breakfast" "ok ill wake up quentin and dylan you go wake up fox." "Ok" was all i said and then left his room. I went into my room and saw fox still sleeping so i walked over to my bed and layed down beside him and cuddled into his chest. "Moring banana" he said smiling at me. "Morning tan tan" i replied smiling back at him. " my mom is making breakfast." "Ok" was all he said before getting out of bed. We walked up stairs together and went and sat down to eat. "So what are we doing to day" i asked the tanners, quentin and dylan because i knew that tristan had to work today and taylor was going to hang out with friends. "My mom wants me to come home today" dylan said "same" quentin replied. " okay... tanners?" I said " we were planning on doing a trampoline vs today for both of our channels. You can join us if you like. "Okay do you know what your doing yet?" I asked curious on what stupid item they came up with this time. "Im going to do sprikles but he dosent know what he's doing yet." Tanner told me "so when we go to Wal-Mart your gonna look for something to use then?" I asked " yeah." I finished eating and was about to go Downstairs " when are we leaving?" I asked curious. "After were done eating because Quentin and dylan are going home when they finish eating." "Ok just come and get me when your ready to go" "ok." I went downstairs into my room and went on my phone. I was scrolling through instagram when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" the door open and tanner walked in "hey were leaving" "k". I got off my bed and followed tanner outside and fox already beat me to the front seat. Fox got out of the car so that i could get in the back.

Skip car ride

We got to Wal-Mart and went inside tanner walked right pass the carts but every time we come here they just go straight to what there getting and dont grab a cart, so i grabbed a cart because i knew tanner was buying sprinkles and a lot of them. We got to where the sprinkles are and tanner grab like 20 containers of them. After tanner got all of the sprinkles that he wanted, we went to find something that fox could use. After looking around the store for what felt like forever, fox finally found what he was going to buy. He bought ten huge containers of cheese balls. We went to the check out and they payed for their stuff, we left the store and went back out to the car and drove home. We got home and they started vlogging what they were doing and then went to bring everything in and i helped because there was a lot of stuff. I went back inside and was about to go downstairs when tanner called me "breanna are you gonna do the video with us?" "Yeah sure. Ill go put my bathing suit on" "ok." I went downstairs into my room and put my bathing suit on.

" I went downstairs into my room and put my bathing suit on

Breannas bathing suit ^

After i pit my bathing suit on i went up stairs and went out side to see tanner and fox jumping on the tramp. They stopped when they saw me so i jumped up on the tramp with them and started doing tricks. After a few tricks i stopped."we should start the video now"tanner said "Yeah we should" i replied.

*Skip both videos because im to lazy to write all that.*

We just finished filming both videos and cleaned up our mess which was huge. After we were done i went in the house and went downstairs to shower. After i was done i put on a pair of loose sweats and a muscle tee. I went in to tanners room and fox was in there on his phone he looked up at me and smiled " hey banana" " sup tan tan" i replied giggling. I went over to fox and was about to sit down when tanner walked in. "Hey do u guys want to go Ihop with quentin and I ?" "sure" fox and i said at the same time. Fox got up and we walked out to tanners car "hey tanner are we picking quentin up?" "Yeah he doesn't want to drive" "ok fox do u wanna sit in the back with me?" "Sure" he said smiling. Fox and I both got in the back and we drove to quentins house. We got to his house and he came out and got in the car and we drove to Ihop.

Tanner Fox's pov

We just got to ihop and got out of the car. I really wanted to ask breanna to be my girlfriend bit i have to make sure its okay with tanner first so i decied to text him. We got into the restaurant and ordered and then i texted tanner.

Tanner b. Tanner f.
Convo between the tanners.

Hey tanner i have a question.
Yeah?
Can i ask breanna to be my girlfriend? I have a massive crush on her.
Ummm. Ok but just know that if you hurt her i will hurt you.
Thank you so much tanner and i promise that i won't hurt her.
No problem but when are you going to ask her.
I dont know yet. I was thinking that i could ask her out on a date and then asking her.
Ok i will help and i can get my mom, taylor, tristan, quentin, and dylan to help to.
Ok thanks tanner.
End of Convo.

After i finished texting tanner our food came so we ate and then went home. When we got home we went to bed because we were all really tired.