chapter 5

Breanna's pov.

I woke up and got out of bed easier than usual because fox wasn't holding on to my waist, and got dressed

Breanna's outfit ^

I went upstairs and went out side because i could hear the springs on the trampoline. I got outside and tanner, quentin and fox were jumping on the trampoline."good morning banana" fox said to me "morning fox, morning tanner, moring quentin" "morning breanna" tanner and quentin said to me at the same time.
We jumped on the tramp for a little bit until we got bored. We went inside and sat on the couch when there was a knock at the door, tanner got up and opened the door and dylan and walked in "hey breanna, hey fox" dylan said. "Sup mylan" i replied. " im going downstairs to watch american dad" i said getting up "ok" they all said. I went downstairs and started watching american dad.

Tanner Fox's pov.

As soon as breanna went downstairs tanner and i looked at eachother. "Hey guys tanner and i need your help" tanner Said to quentin and dylan. "With what" they both said at the same time," we need help planning a date because tanner wants to ask breanna out on a date." Tanner explained " i have an idea you could take her to the fair here" dylan said " that's a really good idea I never would have thought of that thanks dylan" I said to dylan. "No problem bro" dylan replied "yeah you could take her to the fair and then ask her to be your girlfriend at the top of the ferris wheel" tanner said " yeah that's a great idea thanks guys" i said to them. "Ok im going to go ask her on a date" i said and then went downstairs.

Breannas pov.

I was in my room watching american dad when there was a knock at my door. "Come in" i said then my door opened and fox walked in "hey breanna i have a question?" "yeah tan?" I asked curious of what he was going to ask."will you go on a date with me?" He asked. I screamed on the inside "yes. I would love to" i replied "okay 7 tonight. I would say ill pick you up but im kind of staying at your house" fox said smiling from ear to ear. "Ok" i giggled "do you wanna watch american dad with me?" I asked fox "Sure" he replied, so we watched american dad until 4. Fox was about to leave my room so that i could get ready. "fancy or casual?" I asked fox so that i could figure out what to wear. "Casual" he replied "ok" i replied and then he left and i texted taylor to come and help me find something to wear.
After a like an hour and a half we found an outfit

Breanna's outfit^

I had a shower and got dressed i put on mascara and braided my hair into two French braids. By the time i was done it was 6:50 so i grabbed my phone and went upstairs and waited for fox. About 5 minutes went by and tanner came upstairs "hey breanna you ready for your date?" "Yes im so excited" i said really excited for my date with fox. " im glad your happy because if your happy than I'm happy" tanner replied.
A few minutes went by and fox walked upstairs "are you ready to go breanna?" "Yea" i said smiling and got up from where i was sitting. "Here tanner you can take my car and i will use my moms if i have to go anywhere" tanner said to fox "ok thank you tanner" fox said to tanner. Tanner gave fox the keys and then we left. We got out to the car and fox opened my door for me "thank you tanner" i said to fox " your welcome" fox said and then closed my door and jogged around to the drivers side and got in and started the car. "Where are we going?" I asked curious to where were going. " its a surprise" fox said smiling. I knew he wasn't going to tell me so i gave up.
After about ten minutes we were just about there when fox handed me a bandanna "put this on" he said smiling " your not going to kill me are you" I replied while smiling "no im not going to kill you" he replied smiling. I put the bandanna on and a few minutes after i felt the car stop. I heard fox shut the car of and the door open a few seconds after i heard my door open and i felt fox unbuckle my seatbelt. Fox helped mount of the car "ok you can take the blindfold off now" he said so i took the blindfold off and realized that we were at the fair and i was really happy because this is literally my favorite place ever. I turned around and hugged fox. He grabbed my hand and we walked in to the fair. We got our tickets and went on a couple rides and played a few game when the sun started to go down. "Hey breanna do you want to go on the Ferris wheel now?" Fox asked me " yeah lets go" i said and he grabbed my hand and started walking over to the ferris wheel. The line wasn't very long so we got on pretty quick. We got to the top when fox turned and looked at me son I looked back at him. "Breanna i have had a crush on you since i first layed my eyes on you at the airport. Will you be my girlfriend?" Fox asked with hope in his eyes "yes i will" i said and then i felt his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync for a like 10 seconds there was fireworks going off in my stomach
We kissed until we couldnt breath. After the Ferris wheel we went home. When we got home i got bombarded with question when fox grabbed me and kissed me i was a little surprised at first but then kissed back. Every one stopped talking. We let go "does that awnser every body's questions" i asked. "No" tanner said " whats your question" i asked " do you want to go to ihop with Quentin dylan and i."  " sure" i replied " do you want to come to tanner" tanner asked fox " sure" he said. We all got into the car went to ihop ate and then went home and went to bed.

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry i took so long to update i had writers block and i was focusing on school.