Chaptah 1

Hailey's Pov

"Yay school!"I said sarcasticly.I walk into the bathroom and do what ever things in there.(Lol) I went into my walk-in-closet and choose this ★    

(Lol) I went into my walk-in-closet and choose this ★    

I walked downstairs to see nobody.I'm a loner.I think i need to introduce myself.

My name is Hailey Charlie Jeffson.I'm a nice popular girl.I don't wear much makeup or short outfit.Just normal popular viner.My parent never home.They always go to a bussiness trip.They only say 'hi' or 'bye' never 'love you'.Ugh Nevermind.I need to go to hell jail.Ooopps..My bad.School.

I walk out at get in my car.I drive ro school and parked it.

I walk in the school and to my locker.I grab everything I need and meet Selena at her locker.

"Hey AssGurl" she said.

"Hey BitchGall" I reply.

"Hey I wanna go on a date with.." she paused.

"With who??!He's lucky!"I exclaimed.She giggled and continued

"...Dryan!!!"

"What?!Really? I'm happy for you!Make him don't regret this" I said and wink.

"She glared at me then bursed out  laughing.Then Bryce come to me.

"Hey Babygiirl" he said.

"Hey babyboyy"I mocked him then kiss him.He kissed back.We pulled away then he said

"Bye baby.Meet you at lunch."I smiled.

"Wow look at the lovey dovey couple." Selena said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up!What about Dryan??" I said back wiggling my eyebrows.Then she smiled.

"Well let's go to class" she said changing the subject.

*Lunch*

"Hey gurl!"I said to Selena.

"Hey!" She said back.

"What are you worrying a bout??" I asked her.

"Well..I see Bryce and his friends bullied the nerds at the hallway." She said and sigh.

"Really??!" I asked disbelief.She nodded.

"Well let's follow him when the school end" she explained.I agreed then Bryce come.

"Hey babe!" He said.

"Hey!" I said trying not to let out my anger.

"Wanna go on a dinner tonight??" I asked.

"Umm..I can't my parent need me.."

"Well have fun! Bye babe!"I said and walk away with Selena.

"Hey Selena.He said he can't go on a dinner with me because his parent want to meet me.But he said yesterday his parent want to take a 4 weeks holiday."I explained getting worried.

"We will follow him tonight." She reply.I agreed.

First Chaptah!!! YAYAYAYAY

MWAH! BYE AND ENJOY!

  -hailey