4

Hailey's Pov

"So hello from the other sid-"

Ugh.Another day of hell.Today is Thursday not Friday..I want free forever if I can.

Me and Selena decide to be friends with the nerds.Well,not because we feel bad.It because they seem chill and cool.C'mon they just wear glasses and got exellent score.What's the problem?

I lazily take a shower and wear :

I put some concealer on my bruise cheek when I got from Bryce yesterday

And I put some Mascara and Eyeliner.

^SKIP AT SCHOOL^

"Hey whore" Selena said to me as I reached my locker.

"Hey slut"

"C'mon we gotta find the nerds!"

"Hmm...How about your date with Dryan last night.?" I asked her and wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh about that...He said that we should be friend.Luckily,I didn't like him that much.Cuz' I like someone else."

"And who is that?" I said and wiggling my eyebrows again.

"One of the n-nerds" she said quietly but I still can hear it.

"Which one?"

"Matthew"

"Get some!"

"Shut up! Now let's go find them!" She said and run away.I shake my head laughing and follow her.

I catch up to her and stop as I see the nerds in the library.

We walk in and sit with them.Selena sit between of course Matthew and Carter.I sit between Cameron and Johnson.:):):)

They look shocked maybe because we sit with them.

"M-may we h-help you g-guys?" Gilinsky asked suttered.

"First,I said don't shy around us.We just like you guys exept we gurls.Second,we decide to be friends with all of you.And this is not dare or whatev.It's real.We decide because you guys seem chill and cool." I explained and smile.

Their face lit up and Cameron said

"Really?!Wow!" I nodded and giggled.

"Well damn her giggle is cute" I heard Jj said.

"Thank you?" I said more to asked.

"Did I said that out loud?"he asked.We nodded and laughed.

He looked down blushing like crazy.

"Wanna chill at my house after this?" I asked them.They smiled and said

"Sure"

"You Selena?" I asked her.She nodded and smile.You know cuz Matt is going to be there.

"Oh and bring your trunks and Selena you need to bring Snacks!" I said and they nodded.

"Well,here my address" i said giving them my address.

"See you there bye!" I said and grabbed Selena arm.

"Bye!" They respond.

Ahahahaha..! Well,I'm sorry to say but I change Matt , Carter and Shawn are in love with Selena and the rest are in love with Hailey.Okay go on...

      -hailey