3

Hailey's Pov

I went to my locker to meet Selena there.I finally move on from Bryce.It hurt but not much for move on.

"Hey Bitch" I said as I see Selena looking at her phone maybe scrolling her twitter.
As I said that she look up from her phone and said

"Hey Slob" she said and give me a grin.

"Ready for the mission?" She asked.I nodded and smirked evilly.

We walk to the hallway to see Bryce and his gang punch and kick the nerds.Shit.This is not apart from the mission.

Well the mission is make Him jealous and make Laura realise that the world is evil.

We run towards them at stop infront of Bryce.Bryce look suprise and try to kiss me.

I pushed him back and help the nerds.I take their hand one by one to stand.

After they stand I got push (not hard) and fall on the floor by Greg (Bryce's friend).Bryce want to punch Nash (She know because they the nerds people always say.Ok?) But I come in front of him and Bryce accidently punch me in the nose.

Bryce look at me guilty in his eyes.I feel blood roll down my mouth.Bryce see and run away with his friend.Selena and the nerds help me up.

"Umm..T-thank you f-for help u-us" Taylor suttered.

"No problem and please don't shy around us" I said and give them a smile.They awkwardly smile back.

"Well,Hailey let's go to the school nurse." Selena said and I nodded.

"Kay.See you guys later.And if Bryce or his gang try to beat you call me.Here my number." I say and give my number to them.Their face lit up and take it.I chuckled and left with Selena to the nurse.

"Hey..I feel bad for them" Selena said looking down.

"Yeah me too." I said quietly looking at her.Then we arrive at school's clinic.

Yeeeeeyyyyyyaaaa!! I just do part 3..How it is???

      ~hailey