2

Hailey's Pov

We follow him when the school end.But he didn't bully anyone.But I don't mad at Selena.I know she will never lie to me.And of course I know if she lie or naw.

Now,we're at my house get ready for stalking Bryce and what he doing tonight.

I wear this ★

And Selena wear this ♥

We walked downstairs and open the door

We walked downstairs and open the door.I locked it and drive my car to his house.

We saw he walk out from his house then to his car.I got scared.What happen if he is in a gang.i shrugged it off and follow his car.

"I'm nervous" i said to Selena.

"Aw.Don't worry if something wrong I will kick his not sorry ass" she said try to cheer me up.Then we burst out laughing.

His car stopped.I looked up and see we are at Laura's house.Yas the fake baby bitch.Is he cheating on me?

I look at Selena at she has an angry expression on her face.

We got out from the car and follow him.We hid behind the bushes and wait.

He knocked on the door and Laura open it.Then something I didn't wanna see.They KISSED?! HE IS CHEATING ON ME! They pulled out and walk in the house.I looked at Selena And I could see her blood is boiling.We walk in luckily her door not lock.We hear moans and I start tearing up.Selena rubbed my back and said she will kick his ass.We walk in the room that we hear moans.

I opened it to see...Bryce is in Laura's.I screamed and their head turn towards me.I cry and walk out of the house with Selena following me.

I got in the car and Selena start driving to my house.

"Hey hailey.I swear I will kill him and Laura tomorrow.Just stay behind me.You deserves somethings more better than him,okay?You can move on ya know." She said tryin to comfront me.I nodded and smiled.

"Of course I will" i said then chuckled.She giggled and said

"Jus wait Bryce.I will get you.Just wait asshole." I laughed and she joined.

Oh YA!!I GOT NEW CHAPTAH #PEACEOUT

PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES! LOVE YA!

        ~hailey