5

Hailey's Pov

I get ready before the guys got here.Selena is here too.

We wear :

"We're matching gurl!!" She exclaimed

"We're matching gurl!!" She exclaimed.I laughed and the doorbell rings.

We open the door and see the boys here.

"COME IN" I yelled and I know they here.

"Shhh" Carter said checking Selena out.

I giggled.They walk in and sit down on the couch.

"Wanna do youtube videos and make vines?" I asked them.They nodded and said

"Really?!" I nodded and chuckled.

"You know you guys should make it too." I said.

"Sure" they said and download vine. (R.I.P VINE)

After 1 hours making vines.They gain 1k new followers because I help them.Now we were making #askgirlnightoutandboys.

"Hey guys!!! Well.I'm here today with of course Selena my best friend and this dorks.Introduce." i said to the camera.

"Matthew! Call me Matt"

"Carter"

"Cameron or Cam"

"Nash"

"TAYLOR" he screamed.Then earn a slap from Matt.

"Shawn"

"Aaron"

"Jack Gilinsky call me G"

"Jack Johnson call me Jj"

"Well let's do the q&a.Everyone one each only." I said and they nodded.

"Matt first" i said.

"First question from @gNoutownsome.Do you have a girlfriend Matthew?.Nope." he read and frowned.

"Dont worry Matthew" i said and patted his back.

"Second from @ggnoutlol.Can I marry you? Sure.let's buy the wedding dress." Carter read.Then we burst out laughing.

"Next is from @immanigga.Do you rather kiss Hailey or your ex? Of course Hailey." Cameron said he blushed.I also blush.

/////Skip to Johnson/////

"from @bellafanofGg said this is for all of you.If you like Hailey raise up your hand if you like selena don't.If nobody stand up." Jj read.

I heard they mutters 'oh shit'.

Then they begin.

Raise their hands :

Cameron
Nash
JACKJ
Taylor

Not raise thier hands :

Matthew
Carter
Shawn

Stand up :

Jack G
Aaron

All of us are red right now.Well...

"Well guys..! Thnx for comments and sorry if I didn't read your questions.! Now bye guys! Have fun ! Mwah!" I said to the camera and wink and close it with my middle finger. (LOL)

"Bye guys! Imma editin this!" I said run away from the awkwardness.

/////After editing/////

"Let's go to the pool!" I yelled.The boys change into their trunks and the girls change into the bikinis.

The boys change into their trunks and the girls change into the bikinis

Me amd Selena walk downstairs and the boys' mouth hanging open.We smirked and jump into the pool.

We play until 10 p.m.The boys and Selena leave and I change and going to sleep.

Chapter 5!!!! Sorry guys if I late update.You know I have another story to write.So enjoy!

     -hailey