"Fire at will"

"I'm gonna tell her everything.
The consequences will be bad, but..."

"So, should I tell her?"
"I'm just not sure enough."
"Heck, I'll just do it."

"See you on the other side, chief."
"May the force be with you."
"Fire at will."

"See you on the other side, Captain."

---------------------------------

The Case of the Lost Lover

{My first thoughts- What a cheesy pile of ... }

Now, if you have read my friend YashJaiswal354's famous, chartbuster,
Now-unavailable, romantic 'The Lost Lover', you probably know the whole story.
But in case you haven't, oh what a chat we'll be having! (Pm me) But today, we will be focusing on, what according to me, is the most important and unnoticed thing about the whole story. The only thing that bugs me about this case. The only thing that stops me from closing the case file.

Could I be the problem? (Or at least a part of the problem)

Now, this analysis is gonna be a weird one. Not because it sucks (it does) but because the answer may be quite a lot more simpler than I think.

I wasn't really an important part of the story. I may claim to be his advisor and spiritual guide, but he hardly ever listened to me. And when I think about it, I find that my presence and suggestions were mostly negative ones. Now, like I said, I wasn't a big enough part to make a difference.

But what if, that negativity did influence him enough to affect his decisions?

Was I actually helping the wrong side?
{To anyone who is currently offended, right and wrong are relative  terms}

Could I be the reason of his consequential misery?

Oh, how I LOVE cliffhangers!

More on that in the upcoming chapters. Till then,

Stay Awesome

Hail Hydra

P.S.- if you don't like the chapter, I left a link to a pretty cool song. If you think the song sucks too, you're probably in the wrong place, mate! Ciao!

Edit- Changed the song to one by Laura Brehm. I just love her voice!