Oh My God

Jaimie's POV.

I'm walking down the street to meet up with Vic and the boys for some drinks. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I get it out. I'm reading my text from Vic when I feel another body slam against mine. I look down and see a girl lying on the ground.

"Oh my god! are you alright? I'm so sorry."

She smiles. "It's fine."

"Here let me help you up."

I grab her hand and pull her up off the ground.

"Thanks." she smiles.

She's beyond gorgeous. She has long burgundy hair with black tips and her face has many piercings. I also notice her tattoos. She's beautiful.

"Sorry again about that. I'm Jaimie. And you are?"

"Lydia. I just moved here from Chicago."

"Well nice to meet you Lydia. I've got to get going. Sorry again. see you around?"

She smiles, "sure!"

Wow. The first girl I run into doesn't even know me. That's a shocker.

-----------------------------------------

Lydia POV.

That guy was nice. He was really hot too. Looks like my type. Wait. He said his name was Jaimie. that wasnt? OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS JAIMIE FROM PIERCE THE FUCKING VEIL!! how could I not have noticed. What is wrong with me.

I'm finally home and as soon as I walk in the door I see my dad sitting on the couch watching television.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey sweetheart, how was your jog?"

"Good. I'm gonna go change."

"Okay honey. by the way, there's a surprise in your room."

A surprise? okay. I walk up the stairs and into the hallway. I turn the corner and open my door. There. Siting on my bed. Right in from of me. Was my best friend Hannah.

"HANNAH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

I embrace her in bear hug.

She stays giggling.

"My parents said I could come. But I have to visit every summer."

"So you live with us?"

"No silly, I bought my own house. It isn't that far actually. Maybe twenty minutes."

"Oh my god girl! I missed you so much!"

She laughs and hugs me.

"I missed you too Lyd."

I let go of her. I debate on whether I should tell her about my incident or not. She's completely flip.

"Hannah, can I ask you something?"

She sits on my bed. "Of course. Anything Lyd."

"Would you believe me if I told you I ran into Jaimie Preciado?"

"No. I'd say your loosing your mind."

"I'm not. I was on a jog and I ran into someone. He said his name was Jaimie and he looked like Jaimie. I'm not crazy Hannah."

I looked at Hannah.

"Lyd, you're crazy. Go get ready cause were going out."

"Where?" I ask.

"The club for drinks."

A/N ---

Will they run into each other? Is it really Jaimie ? I kinda think this sucks already but it's only chapter two. Feedback is welcomed. Vote and comment. Love you.

~~ EmmmmmaAa