Ch. 3

Katsuki stood at his door once again with a small smile, looking as cute as ever.

"So, I never caught your name"

It took him a moment to register the fact that the boy had actually spoken to him first this time and even longer to find his voice again "Victor Nikiforov"

"Yuuri Katsuki"

Victor grinned "Yuuri, eh? That's a-"

He was cut off when the boy was suddenly knocked off his feet and being attacked in coco colored flurry.

"Makkachin, down!" Victor could hardly speak through his laughter as the large fluff ball licked the latter's face like there was no tomorrow.

What surprised Victor though was when Yuuri got the most adorable grin he had ever seen on his face and immediately wrapped his arms around the dog, burying his face into his fur.

A soft smile found his face at the heartwarming sight.

But unfortunately, Yuuri seemed to remember where he was and he jumped to his feet with a nervous look "Sorry- I uh.. I use to have a dog like yours"

"'Sorry'? Are you kidding me? That just made my day!" Victor exclaimed throwing his hands up in an overjoyed motion "You don't understand how cute that was!"

By the time he had finished talking the boy was as red as a fire truck but was smiling brightly nonetheless "those dogs are pretty adorable"

Victor wanted to argue and tell the boy he was talking about him but decided not to put him through anymore embarrassment.

The two watched each other for a moment or two with matching warm bubbly smiles.