Bee and Laura character introductions

--Laura Mizushima--
Age; 15
Personality; Nice, smart, kinda funny, pervert, kinda clingy 

Sexuality; Pansexual

Appearance; She is short with middle-length, curly dark brown hair. She has beautiful eyes, the top of them are low-saturated pink and the bottom blue and she usually wears a pink sweater with white stripes and a white shirt underneath. Laura has a grey skirt. She has black leggings and brown shoes.

--Bee DiRosa--(BeeIsAEnglishToto)
Age; 15
Personality; doesnt give any fucks, small,
Sexuality; Lesbian (if you judge my baby child I will kill you.)
Appearance; Bee has short, brown hair. Her eyes are heterochromic, meaning she has two different eye colors, Bee has inner heterochromia and her eyes are green and blue. She has a blue sweater with a very light pink shirt underneath. (I forgot the rest of her appearance xd)

End of  character introductions so far.
Bee DiRosa belongs to BeeIsAEnglishToto.
The Flavour AU is an AU I made up, where there are people who are flavours (idk man), and they rule the solar system. They also have magical powers. Here is a list of flavours and their powers and planets. (tell me if i missed any flavours or planets. Ima add gemstones too cuz i can.)
Spicy = Fire, Saturn, Mercury, Sunstone.
Salty =  Water, Neptune, Pluto (i know its not a planet, I just couldnt think of anything else)
,Lapis Lazuli, Larimar, Aquamarine
Sour =  Nature, Earth, Pearls
Sweet = Air, Jupiter, Venus, Moonstone, Angel Aura Quartz
Bitter (villain in this story) = Shadows, Mars, Uranus, Obsidian, Onyx

Byeeeeeee