~Chapter 3~

==Laura's POV==

As we walked, we found Bessie and she joined us.
--
When we got to the training room Fuyu opened the door with a high-tech lock. (like in the 5th Steven Universe bomb episodes)
The room was big and had a magical blue-purpley dome in the middle. There was a guy with dark, fully saturated blue hair. (basically like Jellal Fernandez from Fairy Tail) and another guy with fully saturated, pink, fluffy hair along with a girl that had bright, light red hair. They were fighting with magic in a small rink and they all, except for the girl, had blue and silver uniforms. The guy with blue hair seemed to be hydrokinetic (Hydrokinesis = Water Manipulation), the guy with pink hair different kinds of kinesis, all in pink. The girl had fire swords and could stick herself to any object with nearly invisible strings. They fought as
another girl came in from a door next to the rink. She had long, white hair along with turquoise eyes and a uniform, too. She walked up to us and looked at Bessie.
"I see you've found the Pyro Empress and the Aero Queen, Miss Hukanne." (that sounds so cool) She said, looking emotionless.
"Yes, Bee, Laura, this is one of my MTGs, Selene Iorca" Bessie said, turning her gaze down to me and Bee. "And the people fighting there are also my MTGs, well, Aurélia is going to be transfered (idk if its one or two R's) to your kingdom, Laura." She continued.
"What are MTGs?" Bee asked, looking at Bessie.
"Well, it stands for Magically Trained Guards, Aero Queen." Selene said, looking at Bee, as the people fighting noticed us and stopped, starting to walk over to us.
"Ay, my name is Aurelia Meadow, this is Lewis McEnd and Kano Aizawa." Aurelia, the light red haired one, said. She suddenly changed, her warm-color appearance changed to a cool-color one. (warm is red, orange and yellow, cool is blue, green, purple)
"Um.. Hi.. I'm the original Aurelia form. I suspect you're the new flavours?" She said, now looking cute and vulnerable, like Fuyu.
"Hey, I'm Laura Mizushima, apparantly the Pyro Empress and this is my friend, Bee DiRosa, the Aero Queen." I said, looking at the new people in front of me.
"Sooo, are we gonna train or something..?" Bee said.
"Right, let me summon them." Fuyu took out two keys, one key was purple-colored with a flame on top. (Quick Disclaimer: Celestial Magic is from Fairy Tail and belongs to Hiro Mashima, however, the spirits do not. I made them up.)
"Open, gate of the Fire Manipulator and the Air Manipulator , Ember and Skylar!" she said, flipping the keys like they were in an invisible door. Two people magically appeared, one had firey-orange, red and yellow hair, that was standing up, kind of like a mohawk, but none of her hair was shaved and it looked like a flame. Her clothes were the same colors as her hair and she had golden, burning eyes. The other one was a girl too. She had beautiful, unbeliveably long baby blue hair, it was almost white. She had bright blue eyes. Her clothes consisted of a long, sleeveless, white dress with a light pink belt. They looked at us and then realized who Bee and I were.
"Ey, so you're the new ones, I'm Ember and this is Skylar." The fire-themed one said.
"Yes, so, shall we begin your training?" Skylar said, looking toward the rink.
We all nodded and went over there, when Skylar was gonna start explaining a girl walked in, she had black and white hair and had eyes of the same color. She was wearing a sweater that faded from white at the top to black at the bottom. Her shorts were black on one side and white on the other. She had stockings, black and white, of course. She had brown shoes.
"I..I'm sorry, I'll.. Um.. I.." She said. Weird enough, nobody seemed to recognzed her.
"It's alright. But who are you?" Bee asked.
"I'm.. Uh.. Rin Furude.. Well I-" Her voice was cut off by her disappearing, we all looked at her with shocked looks. In her place appeared two small girls, one with the theme of black, the other white.
"Hello, everyyybodyyy!" The one with a white theme said whilst saluting.
"Hey.. Um, we're kind of on a mission to assasinate you, but, that's okay, right?" the other one said. We were still speechless.
"I am Yang Hanako. This is my sister, Ying Hanako." the black themed one said. Ying and Yang summoned two scythes in their theme colors. At the ends of the handles there were small Ying-Yang symbols.
"We use Balance Magic, a lost type of magic that lets you summon weapons of choice and move in sync with the most eear to you. Now you might ask; 'Were they sent by her?' Well no, we were not. They explained, talking in sync.

Sorry for the cliffhanger.