~Chapter 1~

==Laura POV==

I was eating breakfast outside mine and Bee's purpley-blue, suburban house when she came back from checking the mail.
"Do we have any mail?" I asked curiously, turning my head in Bee's direction.
"Yeah, don't really know who sent it though. " She responded, holding up the letter.
"Alright, should we open it?" I said, starting to eat my toast with tomatoes on it.
"Wait for it." Bee said, smiling slightly as I laughed at her Hamilton reference.
"Nah, we should open it now." I said, Bee agreeing and opening the letter. Inside were two beautiful necklaces, one golden with an octagon sunstone, the other silver with an oval moonstone. Oh, and also a letter.
"Woah, those necklaces are beautiful!" I exclaimed
"What does the letter say?"
"Dear Laura Mizushima and Bee DiRosa, I have written this letter because we need your help. I'll explain when you arrive, after school you should put on the necklaces, the silver one is for Bee, gold for Laura, and say 'I bring forth the power of planets, bring me to the place outside my stars' and yeah.
A person in need of help" Bee read.
"Is this a joke?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Uh... I don't know.. We should still try it, though.." Bee said, turning to face me. "Anyway, school starts soon  we should go."
"Yeah."
============================
==After school=

We were walking home when I remembered that the necklaces were a thing.                                          ''Hey, Bee, remember the necklaces? We have to put them on and say that thing.." I said, looking up at the light blue sky whilst walking.
"Oh yeah, that's a thing.." She said, looking up at the sky too.
------------~
When we came up to our house we ran toward the small wooden table and took our necklaces. We helped each other put them on. When they were on we took a step or two back from the table.
"I bring forth the power of planets, bring me to the place outside my stars." We said in unison. And.. Uh.. We started glowing? Suddenly  we were teleported to a huge field with lilac grass.. Wait, why is the grass lilac? Is this magic..?

Find out in the next chapter cuz im mean ;)
Sorry.
Also I've decided to add zodiac signs to the flavours too. Just cuz I can. Im too lazy to remember all the zodiacs elements so have this.
Spicy; all fire zodiac
Sweet; all air zodiac
Sour; all earth zodiac
Salty; all water zodiac
Bitter; Ophiuchus (probably misspellt)