~Chapter 4~

Sorry if Im bad at combat scenes.

Ying and Yang VS Aurelia, Lewis, Selene and Kano
============================
Bee's POV
============================
Aurelia changed back to her warm-colored form. She took out her flame sword and ran against the twins. They dodged without trouble, running to the other side of the room. Aurelia growled and took out another flame sword. Selene made silver platforms with magic, and Aurelia jumped on them, jumping down from the last one, ready to kick the twins' faces. They dodged and she fell onto the floor, probably breaking her leg. Selene ran over to her as something broke through the window. It was a girl with pink hair, golden eyes and... Cat ears and tail? She slammed two books on the twins heads.
"Oi! Are you causing trouble again? I knew I should've let Kaori babysit you.." The girl said,as the twins rubbed their heads.
"Nyah-neesan! That hurt.." (I promise, I'm not a weeaboo.) Yang said.
"Ugh, I'm sorry for these two, you guys! They arrived about three months ago and love to cause trouble with their newfound powers." The pink-haired girl said. Everyone was frozen in shock, then I finally managed to speak.
"Um, who are you?" I asked, the girl turning her head my way.
"Oh, I'm the new Sour! I came here a few months ago! Nyah ClawWoods is the name!" She said, smiling. I noticed that Lewis was slightly blushing~
"But Fuyu told us there has been no Sour since.. Y'know.." Laura said looking confused. Everyone turned to Fuyu, who was now looking at the floor.
"Um.. I didn't know about her.." She said.
"Sorry.."
"It's alright! Not many people know about me yet." Nyah said, smiling.
"Am I the only one who is hungry?" Laura said, everyone nodding.
=================
At a pizzeria (cause fantasy worlds totally have them.)
====================
"So, wanna tell us your life story?" I said.
"Yeah!!" Nyah said.
"So basically, my earth life, I go to this one school called Fuyuko High School!! And one day I saq this pretty necklace in a store so I bought it and then it sent me here!" She continued, showing her necklace similar to mine and Laura's.
==============
I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT.
UH
BYE?