~Chapter 2~

==Bee's POV==

Okay. So we were at a fantasy planet with lilac grass and magical necklaces. Um. Why?
Anyway, I started hearing voices from the end of the field.
and dragged me and Laura behind a tree.
"Have they come yet, Miss Hukanne?" a feminine and cute voice said as I tried to see who or what was there.
"Not after what I know." another feminine voice said, probably 'Miss Hukanne'. I saw them! The cute voice belonged to a short, light pink-haired girl with blue skin for some reason, anf a baby blue dress (Imagine the dress however you want.) and color-matching ballerina shoes. Although, she had a tail. A lions tail to be exact. But instead of being the usual lion color it matched her hair. This was already weird. The other person was a tall, greyish-blue haired girl with a white headband. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with two white stripes on the arm part and some shorts that faded from white to blue. Her shoes were just blue and white sneakers. At least this place was in some way the same as Earth. Around the tall girl's neck was a necklace, it was silver and had a circular Lapis Lazuli in tge middle. Maybe she was supposed to save this world like me and Laura were?
"Wait, Miss, I smell them." The short one said. Laura and I panicked as she mouthed to me;
"What should we do?!" and I responded with;
"I dont know!!" (also mouthed btw) as Hukanne and the short one walked toward us.
"Hey, why are you hiding? You shouldn't be afraid of us!" Hukanne said, half-laughing half-talking when they found us.
"Well.. Uh.. Seeing strangers at another planet might scare them, Miss Hukanne." The short one said. She was actually shorter than me and Laura, and we were short.
"Hello, Miss DiRosa and Miss Mizushima. I am Fuyu. The personal servant of Miss Hukanne." the short one, Fuyu, said.
"Um, how do you know our names? Where are we? Why do you have a tail? Why do I, Bee and 'Miss Hukanne' have magical necklaces?" Laura said with a confused look.
"Well you are next to take over flavours, so thats how, we are in a planet ruled by the 4 flavours, Fuyu has a tail because she's a lion faunus, (BELONGS TO CREATORS OF RWBY. Not my idea.) we have necklaces because we're going to rule the kingdons here. Also, my name is Bessie Hukanne, ruler of the water kingdom, nice to meet you. Call me Bessie or Bess, please." Bessie said, looking at us.
"Well we should go now before her assassins get to us." She continued, turning around, me, Laura and Fuyu following her.
"Who's assassins? Also what flavours are we and what flavour are you? Can you explain the flavour thing, please?" I said as we started walking toward a city.
"Laura is spice and you're sweet. You'll learn about it all later, also, nice clothes." Bess said. I hadn't even noticed, our clothes had changed. I was wearing a light, light blue t-shirt with a light, light pink shirt with a collar underneath the t-shirt. I was wearing that along with some calm-dark blue jeans. My boots were the same color as my shirt underneath the t-shirt. Laura was wearing a light red shirt, stopping over her chest, with long sleeves. She was wearing a peach skirt and some white stockings that went up to a bit over her knees. Her shoes were short boots (i cant describe things. Ok. dont judge.) that were a light yellow.
"I didn't even notice, heh." I said, smiling. When we were at wherever Bessie was leading us, I remembered the letter.
"Were you the one who sent the letter to me and Laura?" I asked Bess as she stopped at a huge castle. It was a greyish blue, but greyer than Bessie's hair. The roofs were light, light blue.
"Woah, is this your castle, Bessie?" I asked her, forgetting the letters again but looking amazed at the sight of the castle.
"Yeah. Fuyu will lead you to the learning room, I have to do some work." Bessie said, walking into the castle to somewhere. A sweet person, a spicy person and a faunus walked into a castle (joke style.), Fuyu pointed at a stairway leading down to somewhere dark.
"This way, Miss DiRosa, Miss Mizushima." She said.
We started walking down the stairs, even though it was really dark.
"So, do we get personal servants?" Laura said as we found ourselves in a small room. The room had bookshelves filled with books on all walls except for one part with a chalkboard on it. In front of the chalkboard was a desk. It was a dark oak desk with a spinning globe (like those found in stores with earth on them) representing this planet and some books, one of them were open, on it. In front if the desk were 5 chairs and a circular table. Fuyu sat down in one of the chairs, taking the open book and gesturing for me and Laura to sit down. So we did.
"The flavours are the rulers of the five kingdoms. Each member has their own element, ESS planets, gemstones and zodiac signs. I will be the one teaching you about them and the history of flavours." Fuyu said.
"What does ESS stand for?" I asked.
"Earth's Solar System." Fuyu responded, then continuing teaching us.
"First of all I will give you a list of flavours and their elements and such." She gave us a list that said;
'Flavour | Element | Planet |
Spice | Fire | Mercury, Saturn |
Sweet | Air | Jupiter, Venus |
Salty | Water | Neptune, Pluto |
Sour | Nature | Earth |
Bitter | Shadows | Mars, Uranus|
Flavour | Gemstones |
Spice | Sunstone |
Sweet | Moonstone, Angel Aura Quartz |
Salty | Lapis Lazuli, Larimar, Aquamarine |
Sour | Any Pearls |
Bitter | Obsidian, Onyx | '
It said. I was confused. Bessie and Fuyu had never mentioned a fifth flavour? Maybe it was the person that Bessie mentioned.
"Who is Bitter and sour in this?" Laura asked as if she'd read my mind.
"There hasn't been a sour, sweet or spice for a month now. It had made nature.. Rebel against us. After the last ones were murdered by Bitter... Bitter is the reason you came here in the first place. So please.. Try your hardest to save this world from Bitter.." Fuyu had started trembling, she looked so scared, I wanted to hug her. After a minute of silence someone said something.
"We should go train your skills in usage of your magic." Fuyu said, standing up. We walked to the training room.

End of chapter.
This has 1000+ words. Im proud of myself.