Mercy West

A month later

The day after George died we found out that there was gonna be job cuts and we were merging with mercy west hospital and today was the day the mercy west residents were coming. Izzie was fired and left out of nowhere all she did was leave a note for Alex.

I walked into the locker room and saw a bunch of Mercy West people picking out empty lockers. I saw a girl go and put her stuff in George's cubby space and that bothered me.

"Hey you can't use that one" I said.

"We were told to get an empty cubby" the girl replied and her friend standing behind her let out a giggle.

"Well we keep that one empty for a reason so can you just pick another one?" I said calmly.

"I don't think so" the girl said and her friend let out another giggle.

"I said get another one!" I said raising my voice.

"And I said no!" The girl said raising her voice back.

"You really don't want to get on my bad side I will ruin your career" I said and got in her face.

"Don't do this" I heard Alex say behind me.

"I'm gonna be having your career" the girl said with a smirk.

"I will kick your ass right now you seriously don't want to mess with me" I warned.

"You're better than her don't do anything" Alex said but I ignored him.

"I don't think you're gonna do anything" She said and gave me a push.

I pulled me arm back to hit her but someone wrapped there arms around my waist and pulled me away.

"Alex let go of me!" I yelled but he didn't he just pulled me out of the locker room.

Once we were out of the room Alex let me go and then stood in front of the door as I kept trying to go back in.

"Hey calm down don't go all psycho the first day of the merger that's how you're gonna get yourself fired" Alex said and I let out a sigh.

Alex and I have become better friends since Izzie left its kind of nice.

"You're right" I said.

"I know now go find Sloan or something and stay away from that girl" Alex said and I walked off to find Mark.

I went to the board that showed us all the surgeries scheduled because I was curious about what Mark and I were going to be doing today. I saw my name was on some trauma surgery but I haven't gone down to the E.R yet and the surgery wasn't with Mark it was with Owen.

I walked over to the nurses station where Owen was because I was really confused.

"Hey Owen why does it say I'm scheduled to do a surgery with you?" I asked.

"That's not you it's the other Avery" he replied and I gave him a confused look.

"What other Avery?" I asked.

"That Avery" Owen said and pointed to a guy walking towards us in orange scrubs.

He was from mercy west. As he got closer I recognized him.

"Jackson?!" I said surprised.

"Madison?!" He replied and he pulled me into a hug.

"I see you two know each other" Owen said then walked off.

It was my cousin who's practically my brother Jackson. I lived with him and my aunt when mom died.

"I didn't know you were at Mercy West this is awesome we get to work together" I said and we pulled apart.