Moving out and moving on

"Good morning" Mark said smiling at me as I woke up.

"Good morning" I said back and kissed him.

"I need you to do me a favor and give Sloan and ultrasound today" Mark said and I rolled my eyes.

Sloan has been with us for a week now and I really don't like her.

"Can't someone else do it?" I asked.

"Well yeah but I'd rather you do it" Mark replied.

"Lexie will do it" I said and then climbed on top of him and began to kiss him.

"Hey guys I uh oh my god" I heard Sloan say as she walked in on Mark and I and then she quickly walked out.

Mark quickly pushed me off of him then got dressed and out of the room. This was another reason why I didn't like having Sloan here she's ruining my sex life. I got dressed too and walked out into the kitchen where Mark and Sloan were.

"Sloan I'm sorry about that" Mark said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's the one who just walked in and didn't knock why are you apologizing?" I said and Mark just ignored me.

"Madison and her friend Lexie are going to give you an ultrasound today" Mark said changing the subject.

"Correction Lexie will be doing the ultra sound not me" I said and Mark gave me a mean look.

"That's okay Madison I get that you don't really like me that much" Sloan said and Mark went over and gave her a hug and shook his head at me.

"I'm going to work" I said and left.

When I got to work I took myself off of Mark's service and today I got to work with Derek and Jackson. The 3 of us were scrubbing in but my pager went off. I looked and it was a 911 up in O.B which meant it was for Sloan and the baby.

"You gonna answer that?" Derek asked.

"It's just something for Sloan it can wait" I said and continued to scrub.

"Madison go up there Dr. Avery and I can do the surgery without you it'll be fine" Derek said and I shook my head.

"No I'm gonna stay and do the surgery Sloan can wait" I said.

"No you're gonna go to up to O.B and be with Mark and Sloan and that's an order" Derek said sternly and I stormed out of the room.

I was pissed now Sloan ruins my sex life and now she's keeping me from surgeries. 

I went up to O.B and saw Mark and Lexie standing outside a room.

"What took you so long?! We paged 911" Mark said angrily.

"I was getting ready for surgery with Derek and Jackson that I'm now not doing because of her" I snapped.

"You make Sloan feel like crap she knows you don't like her" Mark said and I shrugged.

"Look you two need to stop fighting Mark there is something wrong with the baby now get in there and be there for your daughter and see what it is" Lexie said sternly.

"She's right Madison Sloan needs us" Mark said and I scoffed.

"She needs you she doesn't need me" I said.

"Madison just got in there and stop being such a bitch!" Lexie snapped.

"Fine" I said and Mark and I walked into the room.

I didn't really listen to much that the doctor said about Sloan and her baby but what I got out of it was that there was a big chance her baby who we found out was a boy wouldn't be able to walk or even had legs and that freaked Sloan out. Mark ended up getting mad at the doctor and told her she was off Sloan's case and he called up Addison Montgomery probably one of the best O.B surgeons I've ever known. Addison was here now and was prepping Sloan for surgery.