My name's Blurryface

Tyler's p.o.v

I sit on the bathroom floor with a blade in my hand. How did I ever come to this. It wasn't me doing this it was blurry he takes over. I never wanted to do this to myself but he told me to. Tomorrow is my first day of school and I didn't want anybody seeing my scars. I regret every single one of them but the same time I don't. I want to meet someone new I don't want to be alone I need help. I think too much I need to get my mind off things. So cutting helps me. At least that's what he says. If I don't listen to him he says he will hurt me. I have no other choice but to listen to him. Through all the schools I've always been alone. I want to meet someone that can help me with my problem. Even though there's no way to get rid of him I can still get him off my mind.

My name is Tyler Joseph and I have a problem. People saying I'm crazy. Other people say that I have issues. My mom thinks of me as special and I have powers that other people don't have. I don't think of them as powers at all. I think of it as a curse. My mom went crazy after I cut myself the first time. She went to an insane asylum. I couldn't help it. He took over. It all started in 6th grade when I was 12. I started hearing a voice in the back of my head. Everyday I get stronger and stronger. One day it was loud enough for me to hear. So I listen to it. It tells me to hurt myself and tells me that I'm worthless. This isn't depression that I'm talking about. It's blurryface.

Hey guys! This is my new book!! Hope you guys like it!!! - anonymous