Coming out

Take my hand. Take my whole life too....

Josh's p.o.v

As Tyler and I walked to school, I noticed that he was shaking. I wanted to grab his hand so bad. It was tempting, but I couldn't. We just met, I would scare him away.

"What if he's not even gay?! What if he has a girlfriend?!?" I thought to myself.

I was cut out of my thoughts when Tyler looked at me very weirdly.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" Tyler asked with a small frown.

"I- uh- what- no, sorry. What did you say?" I ask blushing a bit.

"Forget it." He said laughing.

"No, what did you say?" I ask again needing an answer.

By the time I ask that we are at school. He looks up and sighs.

"I'll tell you later." Tyler said.

"Later, you mean we ARE going to hang out again?!" I shout as he walked away.

"We'll see Dun." He says walking backwards.

I run my hand though my blue curly hair and laugh.

"We WILL see, Joseph." I thought to myself and walked to my locker.

---------------
Time skip
---------------

Tyler's p.o.v

I walked to my locker with the biggest smile on my face while blushing, thinking about Josh. I couldn't get the sexy beast out of my head. Wait....wut?

I grip my backpack straps tightly and hope I find the office. I sigh and walk into the big school.

I walk around for at least 10 minutes and hear the bell ring. Great. I'm late. "Jesus, Josh couldn't stay to at least show me the office?" I say to myself.

"Talking to yourself?" I gasp to see Josh leaning on the lockers smirking at me. "I find that very attractive." He laughed.

"Jesus, Josh!! Don't do that! I'll snap and end up punching you!!" I say playfully punching him in the arm.

"Ya, lost?" He asked.

I lower my head and blush.

"Yea." I say quietly.

"What was that? I can't hear you!!" He says cupping his ear.

"I said yes." I repeat a little bit louder.

"What!?!?!?" He yells.

"Shut up!!" I say walking away.

"Are you walking away from me?!?" He says with a dramatic gasp.

"Yea. What are you going to do about it?" I ask walking backwards smirking.

At that moment he starts running after me and I yell and start running.

He starts laughing and I freeze. Josh bumps into my back and we fall to the floor. I look up and shiver. There stood a really large man with a mean look on his face and his arms folded. I slowly pushed Josh off me and stand up with my back straight. I give a hard swallow and stare at the floor.

"You guys should know that this is not a marathon. Also why aren't you two in class?" Asked the tall man.

I was lost for words and just kept looking at the floor.

"Sorry, principle Gates." Josh said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You," he said pointing at me. "I could expect this from you. Your probably just scared. But Joshua," He said looking at Josh. "I thought we talked about this?" He asked.