Chapter 19-Toxic

Anna's POV

He's toxic.

He makes me want more until lust bundles up inside me.

Who?

Caleb Alexander.

I had a sex dream about him after I went home and fell asleep in Logans arms....I hated it but what can I do? I guess I love Logan still but...I'm so confused. I feel a tug towards Caleb but a pull from Logan. Does it mean I don't love Logan anymore?

I sit up and climb from Logans grasp and I take a shower.

The warm water warmed my insides and it helped. I was scared to see Mr.Alexander today. What happend if we lost our grip and we did have sex? I'm still with Logan but we both know I don't want to be with him. I know he's still cheating on me but I don't know if it's with Cassie.

Speaking of Cassie I haven't seen her sense that time in the classroom. Or Marie and Jordan.

I hear the bathroom door open and I shutter at the gust of cold air.

''L-Logan?"' I stammer.

I curten opens a little bit and his head pokes in.

I try to cover my body and he sighs.

''Yes Anna?'' He asks leaving me to my shower that and he had to pee probably.

''Where are Maire and Jordan? And....Cassie?'' I hiss her name.

I hear the toilet flush.

''Jordan and Marie are sick with the flu but....Cassie is home. She thinks you're going to kick her ass.'' He snickers.

The warm water gets cold for a second so I jump back and shiver.

''Ass.'' I mutter.

I hear him chuckle.

He's acting like he never cheated on me and like he hadn't hurt me (not that he has in the past week) but he has. With his words he hurts me though.

''Get out soon Anna,I need a shower too.'' He mumbles closing the door.

I take another five minutes and then I turn the water off and just look down with the bath curten still drawn.

I feel my wet hair stick to my body. I don't like it.

I get out after a few minutes and dry off.

I look at my clothes.

A pair of neon pruple skinny jeans,A black v-neck,And black flats.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44763362

I let out a angry sigh and then I walk to my bedroom and put my hair in a bun.

I put a beanie over my hair so only my side bangs show.

I put on a pair of black square nerd glasses and then I look into the mirror.

I don't like what I see.

Logan comes in and waring a pair of black jeans,a AE shirt,And a pair of black DC'S.

He kisses me on the lips and I wanted to slap him. His lips feel like a strangers on mine.

I only want Calebs on my lips.

What's happening to me?

We drive to school and everyone sends me dirty looks again.

I see the gas leak is fixed. Arghh!

I go to my locker and Logan goes to his.

I was angry. Why do I have these feelings towards Mr.Alexander? Why do I want to call him Caleb by his first name only?

The speakers turn on and everyone looks at them.

Hello everyone! This is principal Jones. You all need to get moving! Here is a song you all may like!

The song 'Toxic' By A Static Lullaby plairs from the speakers.

I started to dance around like a nut forgetting i'm in school and not caring who sees.

I bump into someone and land on my rump.

I let a small ''oof'' out and blush.

I look up and Mr.Alexander.

He snickers. ''Like this song much?'' He teases.

I stand up and smile.

''Only because it reminds me of you so much.'' I tease. I turn ten shades of red as I under stand what I just said.

''Oops.'' I giggle.

He smiles and then I feel two arms wrap around me and a deadly voice whispers in my ear.

''Who said you can talk to Mr.Alexander?'' Logan whisper snarls.

I bite the inside of my cheek.

''You know I'm friends with Lexi....He was just telling me how me,Lexi,And Kat are going out tonight.'' I say softly and turn to face him.

He sneers and pulls me away from Caleb.

I only got one swift look at him before I was pulled to my first class.

Logan takes me in a rough kiss that I did not want and then walks away.

I looked from the classrooms door way to see him place his arm over a skimpy blonds shoulder then turn the corner and he was out of my sight.

I see Mrs.Covery stand in front of me.

''Take a seat!'' She barks.

I do take my seat nd I didn't listen to a word she said.

**Mr.Alexander's Class**

I sit in the front by force and then I give Caleb a fake glare.

He gives me a fake scolding and I let out a happy sigh.

I feel free. More free then I have all day.

I start to doodle on my note book and a pencil comes on my desk.

I jump but look up.

Mr.Alexander has an evil smile on his face.

''Detention Ms.Costello!'' He scolds.

I let out a giggle and people glare at me.

Should I not feel like this?

But for once I think I like the one thing that is good for me and someone else won't let me have it.

Maybe I should change that.

a.n.-Sorry it isn't very long! Thank you guys for the views and the votes and even more! The messages ;))) Oh! And I drew that picture... I know! It sucks :3 and I do love this cover!<333