Welcome Back Home [Lafayette x Hercules]

Last sad one for now! Yaaaaa but I don't know the ship name for theses dorks. If you know please comment <:)...it's another Modern AU. I LOVE this AU XD

It was a amazing day outside. Birds singing, flowers blooming, a perfect spring day. That is except for Lafayette. The tall Frenchmen sat on the couch in he and his five month boyfriend Hercules apartment building. Herc recently was off across the ocean in the marines fighting in a war. The though alone scared Lafayette seeing that any day he could resolve news of the unimaginable.

Right now his eyes where glued to the tv where the news was on. That's when a braking news report flashed on screen catching his attention. A report was on screen as a smaller screen next to her showed the remains of a town. She spoke her voice cracking every now "Recently a bomb was placed on the deck of a dock marine ship. The explosion was able to kill up to 14 men on deck and wound 23. Some of the body's couldn't be recognized."

Lafayette recognized that ship. It was the ship Herc was on! Tears rolled down his cheeks as he covered his mouth in shock. Herc couldn't have been on of the marines that where killed. He couldn't be.

Weeks flew by as everyday Lafayette stood waiting for Hercules to return. One day where it was for some reason snowing in spring Lafayette was watching some movies on Netflix when a knock is heard at the door.

Standing up with a small groan as his joints popped Laffytaffe made his way over to the door and opened in without a second though. "Bonjour?" "Hey Laffytaffe! Did ya miss me?" There was Herc smiling like a dork as if he did nothing wrong. Lafayette jolted at the sound of his voice as he started cursing in French. "Hercules Mulligan! Tu m'as fait peur à moitié! Je croyais que tu mourais sur ce vaisseau! Oh mon Dieu, ne faites jamais ça!" Laf yelled as he pulled the slightly shorter male into a tight hug making Herc laugh "Hey it's ok Laf! Am here and am not leaving for anything!" He said as his arms rested around Laf's shoulders. Sniffling Laf nodded "O-Ok just...don't ever scare me like that again!" "Deal!"

It was great to be home was the only though Hercules had as he stole a kiss from the Frenchmen.

Ok that turned out super fluffy at the end! This one was also inspired by Foxy_the_captain with another Rp chat! It sorta came from the Laurens idea of what if he never got killed and was just hiding.